31. You have to Go!

Faheem's POV

After talking to kunal i felt like a burden had been weighed. But i have ruined her.

I will call her parents first thing. Aunty Rahima will never forgive me, What am i gonna loose anyways.

I sighed and called her,

"MAA" I spoke over the call.

" Is my daughter ok?" was the first line she spoke.

Her only daughter. Her world

I took a deep breath and I nodded "Well-"

"Why didn't you call me earlier, I was waiting for your call" she complained

That's right, I used to call her mom every week to give whereabouts of her daughter.

"Jamy...!! all ok? You're scaring me now, why are you so silent"

"No maa all is not ok."

With that i poured everything i had done to her, the forcefully marriage i did , I accused her everything.

She was sobbing I can hear that.

"I am sorry maa-"

"Never call me that again...!!" She spoke with rage in her voice " I will take my daughter away" With that she disconnected the call.

I feel ache in my heart by hearing that she will take my Mishtu away but this what i exactly want.

I went to sleep in our room. She was dreaming again

"Ammiii.." she screamed and woke up from her sleep

"Faheem i want ammi..!!" She asked and i hugged her "Does she hate me .Ammi-.. ammi does she hate me?"

I sighed kissed her forehead "No.. she loves you more than me and we will see her Soon mishtu really soon"

With that we both sleep.

************************************
(Saturday)

I went to office but when I saw omair leading towards my house I stopped and went back to my house where Sumaiya was yelling at him I heard there conversation from outside the door omair was telling her about my intentions but my naive wife didn't let him complete I am blessed to have a wife like her.

I went in and console her, she told me the truth finally which I already know but I always wanted to listen from her mouth. After the confession she went to the room.

Omair keep ringing like a warning in my head, What if he tells her , it was all a plan . I can't let that happen. I will spent as much time as i can with her. I have to let her go , if i want her to be happy . I have done enough damage to her soul .
But I didn't understand from where he knows about my intentions I have back then, I don't want a revenge now.

I was thinking for so long but I remember nothing untill one thing hit me, yes that's it.

It's all Happened when I had accident and Abbas gave him my card he showed me at my office after 1 week of my accident I thanked him from the bottom of my heart.

I was sitting in my cabin having little conversation with him soon my phone rang and I went out of my cabin to attend that buissness call, but I when I came back I found him near my PC and when I asked him what he was doing he made an excuse. And I believe him. Such an idiot I am!!!

I cursed myself for that, and went to room I saw her and smile, she came to me and stand in front of me

"Faheem I am sorry i dont-"