35. Happy Anniversary (Part 1)

I was waiting for him to reach home, he said he will be late today and not to wait on dinner for him. Jamy is the ideal husband one could ever ask. I love him. It's been almost 12 months of our marriage, and here I am completely mad in love with him.

When he saw me with Arjun, I thought he will react like a madman but no, when we reached home I said sorry to him and about to explain the whole situation but he kissed me and said "I trust you!! I know you were teasing him as he was talking to his girlfriend" I was shocked but relieve at the same time.

I am waiting for him to come home, I want to surprise him, I set the romantic mood in our house the lights are dim, The scent of rose candles and roses fill the air, I also play the Low erotic music in the background. As I look around a smile spreads across my face. I heard the sound of Faheem car pull in and got ready.

The door opened and before he got a chance to completely survey the room, I came up behind him and tied the blindfold over his eyes. His posture stiffened. I pressed my chest against his back and stood up on my toes to reach his ear.

"Relax Jamy...!!! It's just me." I whispered and give a kiss on  his neck.

He relaxed slightly.

"Mishtu, untie the blindfold." Faheem said, his voice reeking havoc on my body.

"No. I'm in charge tonight, You can scold me yell at me or punish me if you want later." I said firmly.

He let out a soft sigh and nodded.

"Good. Now drop everything in your hands and take off your suit jacket, shoes, and sock." I ordered.

He quickly complied. Taking his hand, I led him to our bed room and straight into the bathroom. There were candles around the bathtub which was filled with a warm rose scented bubble bathe.

Turning to face him, I began to remove his clothes. The remainder of his tension left his body as my hands were at the waist of of pants. Slipping both his pants and boxers off, I lightly ran my hands up and down his large, thick shaft. He took a sharp intake of breath causing me to smile. It was good to know I had this effect on him.

I reached up and pressed a gentle kiss on his lips while locking my hands in the mass of his black hair. He groaned against my lips and tangled one hand in my hair and the other cupping my bare ass.

He moaned in approval of my nudity. Reaching up, I removed the blindfold to reveal his heated gaze.

"I could get used to coming home to this. This is much better than what I had planned." He chuckled.

The sound causing me to pool. Breaking from his grasp, I tugged his hand so he'd follow me to the bathtub Once submerged in the warm water, I had him turn around. My small hands massaged the rippling muscles of his back.

"So how was your day?" I asked innocently. He tensed beneath my dainty fingers.

"I'd rather not think about it, I'm just glad to be home." He answered chillingly.

I nodded though his back was to me.

"Alright, just relax." I say as I continue to massage his back.

It doesn't take long to get him to relax. I turn him around and make him lean against the rim. His gaze is filled with anticipation and lust. I rinse his body off of all the soap.
I feel him harden as I take my time to run my fingers along with the water down his body.I keep his gaze as I lean forward. I start kissing his neck and moving towards South to his chest. I was placing kiss all over his broad shoulders and sexy neck.

He drops his head back and moans. He takes my head in both of his hands and crashes his lips onto mine. He drinks me in as if he were dying and this would be the last thing he ever did. Everything he feels crashes down on my through his kiss.