Author's Note

*I always wanted to write this😂😂😂*

Ok so few of my viewers/friends know my friend Roopli she is an amazing writter hope you've read her first story. Now she is going to post her second story.

Do support her and encourage her.
Here is the prologue part but before that here the new cover of my book made by the lovely and talented @myterious2257

Prologue.

I was scared to my core to look at him.
I have avoided him like pleague. I have avoided four consecutive monthly meetings hoping he would forget.

"Sir you asked for my presence." I asked while entering his cabin.

"Indeed. I did Miss Malhotra." He said with a smirk on his face.

I chose to avoid eye contact with him, because I can't look into those deep blue ocean eyes which makes me weak AGAIN.

"You know Miss Malhotra, I hate people who can't look into my eyes." He said while standing up, tucking his coat buttons.

I was still looking down, i can hear his foot step getting closer and closer.
Suddenly the tile flooring was intriguing.

"Sumaiya look at me." He said with so much authority in his voice.

My body reacted to his command. 
I looked at him and he was too close.

I couldn't think enough.

"Sir...." i called him but he didn't react.

"Mr. Lexwood please" I wispered, tears are begun to forming in my eyes.

He didn't budge.

"Daniel i am not comfortable."

He looked at me.

"You know your hell has just begun now." He spat in disgust

"I can resign if you want." I said and looked away, just not to meet his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say? You are leaving again." He said in his husky voice.

His single sentence held so much emotions. My own eyes were filled with tears.

"Sir can I take your leave now." I asked.

"Yes Miss Malhotra you can." He said and took his seat.

I turned towards the door, to take a leave soon I heard his voice again, and I stood at that place

"Ohh and btw Miss Malhotra you are going to report to me daily,  After reaching and before leaving."

I know why he is doing this, he can't do this. I will not let him do this. He doesn't own me.

"Sir that is not necessary-"

"It is" he cuts me in middle "I wouldn't like you slipping away again."

"Daniel please... Don't do this." I asked looking straight into his eyes.

His eyes were filled with anger yet I can see lots of emotion in those pretty deep blue eyes, love. Happiness. Lust. And.... Heartbreak

He stood up once again.

"Cara mia its just beginning." He said while wipping that fresh tear which rolled down my cheeks. I closed my eyes just to feel his touch on my cheeks.

"I Miss these" he said, rubbing his thumb on my lips.

I looked at him and only he can make me blush in an absurd situation like this.