45. And we Met Again

Happy Valentine's day Fam....!!! Ok we'll talk in the end right now just read the chapter...

*************

Faheem's POV

I was begging Arjun to tell me where is my Mishtu but he knows nothing about her. I was back to hotel thinking about her and searching about Emanuel and his labs. I was distracted by my phone.

"Hello" I said over the call

"Faheem!! It's me George"

"Oh hello Sir" I reply politely "I reached here Delhi safely and tommorow I am going to the office for further work"

"Good. But I want you to go Hyderabad"

"Hyderabad?" I asked "May I know why?"

"There is an event, I am not able to come there so I want you to attend that"

"Sure Sir why not" I replied, but I cursed him under my breath.

"And yeah one more thing on the airport one of the Delhi employee will be there, waiting for you"

"Okay sir I will be there!!"

I cut the call. Great now I have many works I have to go to Delhi, then search for Emanuel and now I have to go to Hyderabad for stupid event. Great just great.

I went to the airport and saw her, the employee wow could I be more excited. The only thing right now I want is Mishtu and this stupid event to be finish as soon as possible.

I reached to the event, everything was perfect just like fairy tales and here I am desperately waiting to close this event. I gave a speech, whatever they are doing they are doing good but why me... I know this is nice poor children are getting educated but my priority is Mishtu.

I was leaving when someone just bumped into my chest. I saw her face she was my Mishtu I was speechless at that time am I dreaming? Is she for real? I can't believe this...She was looking at me I was just looking at her or may staring at her. Staring will be the correct term.

She was looking mesmerizing in her dress, that dress was perfectly hugging her curves, those curves oh God I miss her now even more. Calm your horses Faheem i mentally curse Myself. Naina, the employee poke my chest and signal me to go as she was feeling low I was just dropping her to the hotel. I leave the place without saying anything because I don't want to explain my personal life to some random employee.

I drop her to hotel and came back to the event hall, i saw sumaiya again as usual she was not comfortable in her heals she was walking and suddenly she looses her balance i ran towards her to hold her but someone hold her before I could. I don't know who was he but she was smiling and it was killing me. And I left.

Next day I came to the hall again just know more about sumaiya her address her number and other details but all I get is failure but after so may tries they finally gave me her work address as expected she works with Emanuel. I went to her and the moment I saw her I hugged her like my life depend on her, well that's true my life  depend on her, and I introduce myself as her husband that Emmanuel guy was quite shocked.

I chose to leave him with shocked expression I don't sumaiya told him or not that she is married. Anyways now he knows that she is my wife, my lady. And I will earn her sorry by hook or by crock.

The very next day I was cleaning an old engine, and later i want to check whether it starts or not. I just love this it is my second love and with that my whole thoughts took a turn towards my first love .

My Mishtu, what would she be doing? is she ok? is she safe? I hate that Emanuel guy why she is living with him? Damn it. I was thinking all i wasn't aware of the injury i got until someone told me and as per the terms of company i was sent for immediate check up.

I entered inside hospital and I saw a happy couple a pregnant wife and a doting husband.

How i craved for it...!!! How I had it and how I destroyed it single handedly..!!! A heaviy sigh release from my mouth but I wish... I wish that I could just look at her once .....Just once.

For some odd reason my heart was beating too fast and as if a guardian angel will fall and put me in front of my wife. I had a tear fallen on my face. Tears only companion since that day.

I came out after getting my hand throughly checked and got my hand dressed. As i saw her , I felt I was hallucinating I blinked she was not looking at me and she collided with me and i held her. It felt like heaven; like home , like salvation.

"Missed me...?" I spoke and she was shocked.

"What....!!! Hell No" I shout "what are you...."

She said and notice my hand

"What's wrong with your hand?, Is it serious? When and how did this happen"

Sumaiya's POV

I felt myself going weak in his arms Again  his scent was making me weak and melting on knees.

I forgot everything and in that moment it was just me and him nothing else mattered . When he spoke the reality of our situation hit me, I was consious. I hope I was not showing. I hope he didnt notice.

"Missed me?" He asked

"What....!!! Hell No" I shout "what are you...."

My words stuck in my throat when I saw his hand, it was neatly dressed and that means he got injured.

"What's wrong with your hand?, Is it serious? When and how did this happen"  I encountered him with my questions

He laughed hard and make me sit on the hospital bench,

"I am fine it's just Minnor cut. Nothing to worry" he replied "why are you here? Are you ok" he said and touch my forehead

I got speechless I can't tell him that I am pregnant hell no he will...

"Hey... Where are you lost?" He shakes me "You look pale and have more dark circles...!'

I was trembling under his gaze. I hope he does not notice anything else.

"None of your business!!!" I spat

He looked down guiltily and I looked at him he was not good either. Why didnt he trust me.

"I am sorry Mishtu....!!! I didnt know what came over me and-"

"Who Mishtu?" I cut him in between "That fragile wife of yours died when her husband accused her"

I saw tears in his eyes. I couldn't look at him.

"Sumaiya...!!" A voice came from back

We both turned and I saw my gynae she came in front of me and said-

"Girl, you're not in good condition, you should follow the diet chart otherwise it will be bad for you and your baby"

With she leaves, and now faheem looks at me I thought he will be angry but he just hugged me.

"Tell me that you're going to a mother and I am a father... OMG I... I can't believe" he said while smiling I can see his moist eyes so well.

" Yes...I am pregnat" I spat "And its not yours....!!"

He smiled and ran his hand into his silky locks and his dangerous glint is back.

" I have doubted you once" he said "I will never ever going to repeat that mistake love" with that he just left .

**************

How's the chapter? I know I am not posting regularly I am sorry for that I am so busy these days and I can't even write properly with my peace of mind.

So I am sorry Again...