46. Why Faheem.!

It's my baby Mishtu. I just know it" I said with smirk and I was proud actually

"It's not yours" she yell back

"Trust me sweetheart, if it's not mine then it can't be yours too..." I said with a smile.

With that I leave her behind, I was happy that she is pregnant... I am going to be a father now she can't hate. I was going out when I saw him. Emanuel he was going towards her. I don't know why jealousy hit me. I turned towoher and I saw him soothing my Wife. My hands turn into fist and my jaw clenches.

After calming her down he came near me and said, stay away from my family...he said through clenched teeth.

As if I am going to get scared by his fake warning.

I looked at her and my intense stare made her avoid my eyes. As if she was saying that I wanted to be away from me away from everything and bile rose in my throat.

She faints.

I lost everything i never felt like dying should be great more than this moment . I wanted to be the one who made her feel safe.To made her safe but what did i do i made her faint.

I cant control my tears I was crying someone ripped the shreds of remaining heart i had ; I felt like that. Everything was suffocating me . I wanted to comfort her. I was about to go to her suddenly emanuel stop me.

"Move...!!!!" I said "She is my wife"

He smirked "She left you...!!"

No she can't leave me... She loves me

I looked at him and I saw a fire...a fire which I used to have. I cant let any thing happen to my wife I have to protect her.She is so precious. I want to just keep her away from all evil and emanuel is evil . I removed emanuel's hand from my shoulder and moved to my life but doctor stop me and said it's just weakness nothing serious.

Sumaiya's POV

"It's my baby Mishtu. I just know it"

"It's not yours" I yell back

"Trust me sweetheart, if it's not mine then it can't be yours too..."

The way he said these words, It ran shivers down my spine. I cant trust him. It's been 2 weeks when we met in the hospital now I am scared that he will harm my baby.He will take my baby away.

I was crying I just wanted to run away from all this, away from him and the moment i turned around. I saw emanuel there and for the first time I found his embrace comforting.

"Shh...!!" He calmed me down "what happened tell me?"

"He will....he..he will take my baby away....!!" I tried to speak between my sobs.

"Nobody will take your baby away..." He hugged me tight "I am here for you....!!"

We stood there for a moment and then I break the hug and start eating dinner. During we ask each other about our days and here about.

"Will you go back to him?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Uhh..." I stare at him "No" I said bluntly

"Ok"

"Hmmm..!!"

"And...what... What about this baby?"

"What about it?"

"Are you gonna keep it?"

"Is this even a question?" I said angrily

"Don't get me wrong, it's just... You're young and... And... He should know his responsibility and you should give him this baby"

I was dumbfounded I mean how can he say such things. How can he suggest me to leave my baby to that ruthless monster.

"I am sorry" he said, and bring me back to the present.

"Just... Don't say this thing again"

"Are you going to divorce him?"

Divorce? To him? I never thought about that..I can't leave him no wonder I don't want to forgive him but the truth is I never hate him... I can't him.

"I don't know"

"You're young you can start your life.. new life with someone who actually loves you... But with this baby you can't..."

"Emanuel please.... If someone loves me enough he have accept me with my baby" I stood up abruptly "if he didn't accept me this way... Then I think that person don't love me enough"

"I didn't mean that....."

"I am tired I need sleep"

With that I leave him and went away I heard him Calling my name but I ignored.

***********

It's almost 1 week when I and Emanuel talk about that never ending topic. I hate him whenever he talk about that. I buised myself in regular lab work. It's just Emanuel told me to take leave and rest at home but it makes me happy and active so I don't.

"Sumaiya" Emanual spoke over the call, i simply replied with yes.

"I had an important case to attend, so i will be late. Can you Go home alone?"

"Yes...yes.. don't worry. I will go alone"

"Are you sure?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah... I am. And I will be fine relax" I assured him

"K. Bye"

"Bye"

Its already 7:30 when I leave the laboratory, it's dark outside. I took a taxi to way my home. I was riding my own rollercoaster of memories suddenly driver pull breaks.

"What happened?" I asked him

Two goons came and they both forcefully pulling him out and beating him I was scared as hell I hugged my belly.

"Come outside" one of them said

I quickly came out and looking for money.

"Here ...!!" I said to him "take these and leave us"

"Tsk.tsk.tsk." the first guy said and came dangerously close to me " you think we need money?"

Oh... God...no... Please tell me I am dreaming it's just a nightmare

"We don't want money....!!" He said and he take hand full of my hairs in his fist, and pull them backwards

I Yelp in pain. "Please .... please... Leave me... I am pregnant, have mercy on me"

"I can see... That..." He smirk "but... That doesn't matter you see"

"Shut up.....!!" The other guy said "this driver is pass out.. he is unconscious I guess.. and you..." He points towards the guy.

"We are not doing anything with her... That's not our job... We here for some other work"

I was confused and staring at them blankly. I saw a rock on the ground. I carefully picked it up and with all my energy I throw at him. He groans in pain and first guy slapped me so hard that I fell on road.

I yelped and I feel sharp pain in my abdomen. I received a kick and I squeak in high voice I can feel bleeding between my legs. I felt like throwing up, I felt dizzy.

"Hello....!! Faheem sir your work is done we want our half payment as soon as possible"

After hearing that everything was blank .
************

Sorry for late update.

How's the chapter? Do let me know in comment section.

What do you think, what faheem js upto?

Will Sumaiya be able to save her unborn child?

What about the call, which received by that goons?