18. The Call

It's been 2 days since he discharged from hospital, tho the injuries were minor yet I told him to skip his office and after two days he went office today. We decided today that we will stay in one room, share the same bed, same duvet.

I was blushing unconditionally here on this couch by thinking about what conversation we had in this morning, I recalled them all.

Flashback

He was sleeping peacefully in his room I went there to check whether he is up or not but was sleeping like a baby. Indeed he is a baby, My baby.

I ran my hands into his soft hairs caressed his left cheek a little and I gave him a kiss on that cheek. He moved a little yet he was sleeping. I adjust my self near him. Through out the time I was smiling.

He rolled up at my side, and put his hand on my thighs. I shivered a little.
I put a kiss on his right cheek too, and took his hand in my hand caressed over their too. I decided to leave.

I was about to get up, but he hold my tightly.

Was he awake all the time? I mummerd to myself.

I look at him, he was smiling. He get up and sit. And gestures me sit with him.
I sat beside him, he put his hand around my back.

"You were awake all the time?" I asked

"Not all the time, when you kissed me, on my cheek" he said "the water droplets in your wet hairs wakes me up"

So my hairs betrayed me. Damn it.

"Does it hurt" I caressed over his bandage.

"Nope"

"Let me see then" I said, and slowly removed the bandage from his forehead. "It's better now, but this scar, no worry it will be fine too"

"Yes"

"Ok let me throw this, and wash my hands" I said and I leave.

"Comeback here after this"

I went and throw the bandage, wash my hands and again came and sit beside him. He cover me with his duvet, now we are sharing the same duvet, he pulls me more closer to himself, i put my hand on his rock solid chest then only I realize he is not wearing shirt or vest.

"Faheem.. you're half naked"

"Who said i am half naked?? I am fully naked" he said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Whattttttt" my jaw drop, i tried to remove myself from his grip but he didn't let me "No.. you can't be serious, leave me faheem..." I said while struggling.

"Relax..!!" He said, pulling me towards himself " I am wearing my PJ" he slightly lift the duvet and show me.

He brushed my hairs gently and smell them and said,

"You look beautiful, and smelling wonderful"

I snuggled into his bare chest and smiles.

"You said you're ready" he said " and I think you are ready to see me naked too? Aren't you ready?"

I dig my face into his chest even more and smiled, my lips brushed on his bare chest.

"I am ready" I said while blushing.

And he flipped me into his bed, he was over me balancing his weight on his legs, and we came face to face.
All this happened so quickly that I can't even say anything except my eyes were wide in shock.

"So shall we start" he smirked, and start kissing me on lips while he pinned my hands on my head and hold them there by his one hand.

"Faheem.. stop" i almost said in moaning.