51. My Sugar

Faheem's POV

Oh, and it's been the best blissful time of my life I can't wait to go home and meet my beautiful wife. My wife... I just love to say again and again that she is my wife, who thought she will become my wife although I was planning to marry her since I was in grade 5. As I grew old the love for her getting stronger and stronger, but things change I was douche bag back then and I doubted her, I hurt her even after my every sinful act she forgive me, she has the biggest heart when it comes to forgiving people. The past year was difficult for both of us we lost our unborn child, we both were devastated but yet again she held me and I was her support. I really can't imagine to have my child; I didn't know how to ask her that if she is ready or not? But last night she asked me that why can't we have baby again? I don't know what to say I was confused and I didn't answer her but Mishtu had been the best partner and a friend one could ask for; she understood my silence and sleep without any question.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even notice Abbas's presence until he fake coughed and I look at him

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" he shrugged

"Speak Abbas" I asked again

"You look happy, may god protect you from evil eye" he said "aren't you going home?"

"Yes, going in an hour" I replied "you can go Abbas its already late"

"Yeah, but I was thinking that we can go home early than usual to surprise our wives?"

I looked at him with stern face, he gulped hard. I was enjoying his expression but I smiled at him and agreed to go home.

Can't wait to see my love.

Sumaiya's POV

"Ohh crap I am late" I said to myself "this little Rumi I tell you he is a monster."

I was at Momina's house taking care of little Rumi since she was out for grocery shopping and now that she has come I leave and came to my house.

"uh oh...!! 1 hour to go and I haven't prepared dinner yet" I babbled to myself "do hell, I don't even what I am gonna prepare!!"

I took large steps towards the door and saw his car is already parked. Damn he must be hungry and angry.

"I am so sorry Jammy" I spoke as I entered "I was at-" I stopped in middle saw the beautiful sight in front of eyes.

The table was set, few flowers were decorated all over the table, glasses were set and the delicious smell of food hit my nostril. He was working in kitchen may be didn't notice my presence yet, I go to him I hugged him from behind and then when I notice he was listening to music, headphones put on. He removes the headphone and smiled, I tiptoed to reach his ears and said

"Someone is looking hot in the kitchen" I said in a teasing manner "what's cooking" I said biting his earlobe.

He groans in pleasure. "Mishtu please we have all night for this don't give me blue balls now" he said removing my hand from his waist.

I chuckled humorously.

He leads me to the dinning area after washing my hands. All my favorite dishes, I looked at him in aw. He drags the chair for me like a true gentleman. We sat opposite an starting I ask about his day he asks me about rumi and my day, later we both do the dishes.

"I am going to take shower" I said while collecting my robe from closet.

"Was that an invitation sugar?"

"oh no no.!!" I said which was a lie "just telling you"

"okay" he said and looking something in his phone "make sure that ass works for me" he winks

I gave him a teasing smile and intentionally wobble the ass for him.

I smiled once I get in shower, how the hell became so lucky to have him, I washed myself with his body wash and do the shampoo. I rinse myself and dry the body and wore robe. An idea pops in my mind. He didn't touch after that night may be, I am not good or was he saving himself? But for whom? why he being a saint?

I step out of the bathroom, he was doing some work on his laptop I drop the robe and said,

"honey could you please pass me the body lotion" I said innocently

He took a sharp breath and pass me the bottle without even glance at me.

Oh!! come on I will woo you tonight. I thought to myself.

I start rubbing the lotion on my neck region and making some sex noises he looks up at me with frown and I just close my eyes and start rubbing it over breast and squeezing it. He was looking at me like a predator and that what I want I mentally patted myself. He again puts his eyes on laptop.

Faheem's POV

No No No...!!! said to myself I am not giving her what she is wanting right now. She has to speak or beg to take her.

Crap!! I groaned inwardly little member in my PJ is throbbing like nothing. She came out of the shower I keep my eyes on laptop although I can see her every move through side eyes, she drops the robe seductively and sat near the side of bed. I was feeling hard down there.

Fuck is she serious!!! I said to myself as she is rubbing the lotion all over her breasts, damn she is waking up the beast inside me. I avoid her action, and eyed to my laptop again.

I groaned frustratedly and said "what the fuck you are trying to do? To kill me?" I saw her she just spread the legs in front of me and rubbing the lotion. Is she serious? I can clearly see her between her legs. Now my member is rock solid and saluting in my PJ.

"Mishtu I know what you're doing!!" I said frustratingly

"what?" she asked innocently. Such a vixen!!

"Don't Pretend honey!" I said pulling her leg towards me "you just have to say and I am all yours"

"What"! she gasped by the sudden pull towards me and she tries to cover her naked chest. Oh, wow now she is all shy.

I just make a move, I blew air near her ears and inhale her, she uses my body wash "I like bold Mishtu"

She shivered a little and looks into my eyes, I can tell she I turn on and wet down there. I removed my PJ.

"Jammy !!!" she yelled "why are you so stubborn!! Just give up!!"

I smiled and get closer to her I was inhaling her scent from her neck an then I move myself down to her breast valley still I was not touching her. A soft moan escaped from her mouth and I smiled.

"I barely touched you Sugar!" I smirked "You want me to touch you?" I whispered against her lip but careful not to touch completely.

She nodded positively and I smiled.

"I need words Sugar!" I demanded "say it Cara"

"please touch me jammy"

"Where?" I asked

"Lips, I wa-"

I shut her in between her sentence and kissed her hungrily and soon we both panting for breath Her breathing was still high when I asked "now where Love?"

"Arrhhh!! Everywhere, I want you to touch my body, my soul and take me"

That's all I needed to boost my pride. I attacked her like a predator, and starting worshiping her body. She was beneath me and I was pounding her soon she moans aloud and I increase my pace to make her cum and I knew it after all those teasing, I won't be last long she came down from her high and I release my seeds into her.

After 2 more round she was sore I didn't force her more, I just pull her more to my chest, kiss her forehead and sleep.