24. Let's play Game

This chapter contains mature sexual scenes. The whole scenes are not written by me, I took the references from others too.

I hear a knock on the door...weird.

I open the door to find who's there - hands in his pockets and a mischievous grin on his face.

My eyes widen,

"what are you doing here? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see you, but I'm studying."

He walks in, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm here to help."

I cock one eyebrow, and said-

"you are? I think you might be more of a distraction."

He chuckles and walks to the table and looks through my notes and books.

"This looks terrible."

"it is" I agreed.

He smile and kisses me deeply. I push off of him

"See...distraction." I say.

He takes a deep breath, "okay, let's get to studying."

I smile and sit next to him, going through my book. I was quite surprised with how much faheem knew about Science and Biotechnology. I know he's smart, but damn.

When I get stumped going through my practice problems, he explains it to me in his own words. He's so beautiful to watch. As he's giving me real world examples, he uses his hands to add animations, making me laugh. I really enjoy studying with him.

He grabs the book, "Okay, let's play a game."

I look up at him with an eyebrow raised, and said-

"oh yeah, what game is that?"

He grins wide, "I don't really have a name for it, but I will test your knowledge. For every answer you get right, I do something that pleases you. For every answer you get wrong, there are consequences."

I blush, thinking about what the consequences could be.

He chuckles, "you interested?"

I bite my bottom lip and nod. He pulls my chair sitting right in front of him.
He picks up the book and starts his test.

"What is Biotechnology describe in your words?

I think for a second

"Biotechnology is the use of biological processes, organisms, or systems to manufacture products intended to improve the quality of human life."

"Correct." He says.

He leans into me and takes my tank top off. My top half naked because I wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes become dilated, soaking up every inch of my bare flesh. So we are playing this
kind of game....I'm not going to last with him.

"Next question: ' how will you prepare 1.5M of Tris HCl for 100ml"

"I need paper for that"

"Use your brain and give me answer"

"Ok.." I think for a while "it's around 18.15g "

"Correct"

He smirks,He motions me to stand up and I do. He pulls my jeans down slowly, revealing my completely see through underwear. Leaving nothing to the imagination, he stops at eye level and looks up at me with a seductive look.

His hands skim the outside of my panties. I can feel the wetness between my thighs. My body is aching for him.

"Who won the Nobel prize for Autophagy ?" He asks.