39. New Start?

"Coffee or dinner with me?" He asked

"I...me..!!" I fumbled

"Yes... You any problem Miss-i-know-eveything??"

"No..." I said shyly "I mean... I already made dinner plan with my friend so some other day may be" I lied.

"Ok." He said blankly

I am sitting here in a public transport, thinking about last few months.Its been almost 2 months, I have been working in the Indian branch.

Its hard to manage everything here, the food, the time and my expanses; but most of all the pain. He did everything just everything for his revenge and like a fool i love him,i have always loved him.

Flashback

"I know I'm difficult." He says and takes a step towards me. "But I love you more than anything in this world so just have patience with me."

He tries to reach for my hand but I avoid it so he takes my head between his hands and kisses me.

He knows very well that I can't resist him and I surrender to the kiss immediately.

He backs me up against the wall and the kiss becomes more eager. His hands suddenly falls to my hips and he squeezes them gently.

I begin to unbutton his shirt,When his shirt is off then he grabs my butt, lifts me against the wall and wraps my legs around him.

His lips now moves onto my neck and I love his softs lips against my skin.

"Tell me you love me." He says.

"I love you." I moan and he now walks with me over to the bed where he gently puts me down.

"Say it again." He demands.

"I love.." but I'm cut off when he enters two fingers deep inside me. "Mmmmh.."

"You love what?" He smirks as he thrusts his fingers fast and hard inside me.

Oh, he really loves this.

"You!" I moan. "I love you!"

He finds my spot now and I shoot my chest up in the air as pleasant whimpers escape my mouth.

He suddenly pulls his fingers out and I'm just about to say something but then I see him dropping his pants and enters me.

"Say that you're mine." He demands.

What's with him? Why does he need me to say that I love him and that I'm his?

"I'm yours." I moan and then I feel him cum inside me.

Present

I didnt know i was crying, I was crying because I was so stupid, I was crying because I trusted him, But one thing i cant get out of my head was professor emanuel's offer. He asked for dinner. It is going out with him.

I was feeling guilty for not answering him No on his face and if i go with him, Well i cant afford another drama. I miss my life in Austria.In my home.

"Why jamy just why" with that I lie down on my bed.Thinking about my day, soon i think about Sir emanuel's dinner treat.

I called Sir emanuel, After three rings he picked up.

"Sumaiya...!!!" He replied with cheerful voice "wait let me guess its a call to avoid going to dinner with me?"

"No sir its not like that" i chuckled

"Then? what it is?"

"I actually called you to say yes.. I mean for dinner!"

"Great...!! I will pick you frim your  hostel then!"