36. Happy Anniversary (Part 2)

Faheem was in hurry from airport to way towards taxi stand.

"What is happening?" I said "we are here in Austria now relax"

"Relax no I can't be relax, we have to reach there before 9"

"Ok but why?"

"That I can't tell you"

"What..!! Why?"

"You ask to many questions!!" He said while pushing me into the cab.

"And you're not answering any!"

"You want me to shut you up with my mouth?"

"Oh..No sorry"

"Good"

With that I didn't ask any questions, we reached home.

"Finally home..!" I said while stepping out from the cab

I was making my towards the house, Faheem grabs me by my waist and spun me around, and give me a peck on lips

"Happy anniversary" he whispered, i smiled.

I make a way to our home, as i open the door i was shocked and i almost scream in surprise and enter the house and everybody shouts in unison

"Happy anniversary"

It was beautifully decorated with white and purple balloons, there were lighting everything which I like. My eyes were searching for Faheem i turned back to see him he was leaning against the door frame and smiling he walks towards me and said "Happy Anniversary again. love" and he peck his soft lips on my forehead.

I can't help but I crying while he took me into his embrace, everybody goes aww... And we both smile sheepishly.

"You two go and get change" said Momina "till then we bring the cake and do other arrangements"

Faheem look at me and i nodded. We both went to the room once he locked the room, I immediately place my lips on his and invite him into a deep kiss.

"Thank you" I whispered while joining our forehead.

"No, thank you for being with me"

We stood for a moment, and Faheem break the silence by saying that we should get change everybody is waiting down and its already 8:30pm. God know what is there at 9:00.

I went to bathroom for change and he change in room, as I went inside, there was a box over that written, "for You love" I was surprised and smile I open that box there was saree, i wrapped that saree arround me. The saree was in baby pink color, net georgette with Dhupion fabric blouse. I came our and there my sexy husband fixing his blazer he look at me and said,

"You look gorgeous" he said while wrapping his hands arround my waist "forget the party let's go for long drive"

I chuckled and said " ok but let's first attend the party as everybody is waiting"

He sighed, and smiled

"Jamy" I stopped him as he was going downstairs.

"What..?" He asked

"I didn't get any gift for you" I looked down in shame.

"Hey...!!" He lift up my face by cupping it "you don't have to bring that, you're my gift"

"Still jammy" I yanked his hands

"Ok, well in that case wear that for me!" He winked.

"Wear what?" I asked in confused

"That lingerie I bought for you from Paris" he said while biting lips