50.Welcome Home

"Don't leave me please, i beg you Mishtu.. please." I was on both my knees, begging her, stopping her but she was stubborn as hell.

I was crying, and sobbing like a 5 year old.
dont go..
Don't go..

I up with a zolt. Yet another nightmare.
I loved you but we can't be together anymore. Her words rang in my head like a fair warning. I get myself out from my bed and start doing my morning routines. My home is not home anymore it been 6 months since we saw each other, I tried to meet her but she refuse and said she don't know me, I called her several times and she didn't respond to my calls and when she did she didn't speak a word its only me who is speaking and then she cut the call all the time. I wish I could turn time back and never ever send those emails to Kunal or may be confess myself completely.

I sigh and take seat on my cabin, start doing my work.
**********

"Let's go the place which used used to called home" I said to myself.

I went to home, and unlock the door. I looked at the person sitting over the sofa.

"So we met again!!" I said with a smile

Sumaiya's POV

It is almost 6 months I said to him that it's over and we should move on  but that wasn't true I didn't move on not that I didn't try but Truth is I don't want to move on. I love him after all.

"Hello" I picked up the phone.

"I can't do that..." "Listen...!!" "Fine"

Life can be so unpredictable sometimes.

After 12h Graze international airport.

I am sitting here at couch waiting for him, and I heard to the knob twisting and he is here.

Oh my God... Oh my gosh he is here...!!!!

I mentally screamed.

"So we met again!!"  He said with a smile.

Again!! Wait was he all the time knew that I will be here.? No way..!!! Roopali can't ditch me.

"You already knew that I am coming?"

"Ofcourse honey, every night we met" he said "and once i will touch you... You will disappear so today i will not touch you"

What the hell he is talking about?

"I am taking my medicines properly. I will stop hallucinating you.. but I don't want that mishtu!!" He sobs "I want you back"

I get up from my seat and reached to his face, his deep ocean brown eyes are still the same just his skin is quite pale, May be he is not eating well. Without wasting any minute I  pressed my lips against his. And slowly sucking his Lower lip and I ran my hand into his locks, cause he loves this. He was shock at first and pulled away.

"Mishtu?"

I nodded.

"You came back...!!! You're back!!!" He said happily "goshhhhh....!!! I love you... I missed you... Oh God...!!!"

Tears pulled up in my eyes I just hug him and kissed him more. He deepens the kiss, tilting my head to get more access of my lips, I didn't know I was crying untill I feel he was kissing my tears away. I saw his and smiled but still couldn't stop myself from crying.

We both were crying, joining our foreheads. He put a strand of my hairs and put it behind my ears l, he cupped my face and looked at me smiling

"Sorry..." He wisphered