34. Exhausted

I was literally falling in love with faheem all over again. It was so perfect, i cannot stop smiling. His sweet gestures, like he tried to cook breakfast but I always woke up early. He tried to balance his work. Even weekend grocery shopping was a romantic affair for me.

I was sitting in between Abbas and Momina and faheem was just looking at me, i can feel his hot stare and i blushed like hell. I cleared my throat just to stop him but he winked in return.

Me and Faheem are at Abbas and Momina's house, we were here to have dinner since it's too long we all spent some time together.

"Sumaiya, you like Rumi alot!" She said, as i was feeding him with my hands.

"Ofcourse" i said "Rumi is the cutest baby ever....!!" I said as I kissed.

"So it's high time now!!" Said Momina "you should start planning"

"Start planning what!?" I asked

"Planning.. you two look great and i think you people had already enjoyed alot right?!!" She stressed on the word planning.

I gave her a  confused look.

"Uffo!!" She banged her head on Abbas's shoulder. Dramatically. "You start family planning, you must have a child, go have sex and conceive an egg" she said all in one breath.

Faheem spill the water out, as he was drinking. He looked at me panicking.

"Wha..wha... What!!" I said while stammering.

I looked away in embarrassment, while Momina and Abbas were laughing.
During the whole dinner I was busy with Rumi while they were teasing me and Faheem for no reason.

*******************************************

We both left there place at 11:00 pm, she insist us to stay and left in the morning but we didn't. We finally say good and I kissed Rumi.

Faheem drives the car and he gently place his hands on thigh and carsed it.
I squirm under his touch, he rubbed my inner thighs I bite my lip, not moan.

I remove his hand from, sit crossed legs. He looked at me, I looked away.

"What was that?" He asked

"What, what?" I replied.

"Anyway...!! You look gorgeous today" he said, and ran his finger on my check.

I begin to laugh because he just expects to have sex. I know very well that if he does that then I'm not gonna get any sleep.
Faheem looks confused about my laughing now.

"You're not having sex tonight with me" I tell him.

"Why not?" He frowns.

"I have to work tomorrow and we both know that we're not gonna get any sleep if you.... You know." I say.

"Mishtu, I know I'm irresistible but you just have to keep your fingers off me." He smirks.

"That goes for you too." I say. "But you're sleeping alone tonight."

"Come on baby." He chuckles.

"No. I refuse to meet up at work tomorrow looking like crap because you kept me up all night." I say followed with a laugh.

"You're always beautiful so you don't need to worry about that." He says.

"Thanks but it's still a no." I say. "We can have that on this weekend."

"So I have to wait until the weekend?" He asks like it's totally unreasonable.

"Yes."

"It's Wednesday today." He says. "I cant wait until Friday baby."