49. All Revealation

Faheem's POV

I woke up and want her to be in my arms again, I tried to reach her but I didn't found her. I opened my eyes and found the empty side. I stretched myself, she must be in bathroom. I thought.

"Mishtu...!!" I knocked the door of bathroom "Are you in there?"

I opened the door and found nobody was in there. I panicked. I looked in in my Doghouse size apartment one room and a kitchen found her nowhere. I looked for her clothes but I found none. My eyes went to the side table where my shirt was neatly folded and I found a paper.

"Thank you for your help Mr Siddiqui, I will be grateful for your kind gesture. ~S. "

I read that and smile inwardly. How can someone be so stubborn? After all that happened last night still she walks out without informing me. I ran my hand in my hairs. I let out my breath and went to bathroom to do my routines.

Sumaiya's POV

I came Emmy's house at 8 in the morning, to my surprise he was sitting at the couch Leaning backwards to support his head. I moved close to see wether he is sleeping or awake. As I went he wakes up and rub face, I can tell he didn't sleep all night May be he took a nap for few minutes and saw the coffee cups near the table.

"Hey... What you doing here!" I asked

"Why did you sleep at his apartment? And where is your phone"

"It's was raining and my phone battery died after your call" I replied and about to go to my room

He held my wrist not just held he actually held it very tightly I can tell it will leave a mark there.

"God.. Emanuel what you doing leave my hand it's hurting" I said and wriggled a little.

"Did he touch you?" He said and start touch my face

"No.." I tried to stop him. God what's up with him.

"Did you both had sex"

"What...!!" I snapped

"You heard me... Did you both had sex last night? Was he good?"

"You're crazy" I said and push him with all my strength

He came forward and asked me again with higher tone "Did you had sex ?"

"No..." I shout

"Kiss?"

"No" I lied. I don't why but I feel like I should lie.

He sighs in relief. He hugged me.

"God... Thank goodness it's just you're so naive and innocent he might can make you pregnant again and can have you"

I didn't reply to him and he hugged me, he keeps me in his arm for a while and I feel him carseing my back and smelling my hairs. I feel it inappropriate so I push him gently.

"I have to take bath" I smiled weakly and leave.

I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on and let myself wet, I keep thinking about last night what he said to me.

I was sleeping but I can feel strong stares on me, I opened my eyes as expected faheem was gawking at me. I shifted away from him and feel uncomfortable but he didn't bother to shift his gaze. I move other side and turn my back to him and shit my eyes.