47. The Meeting

Faheem's POV

"What...!!" Kunal yelled over the call

"Yes" I simply replied

"How can you do this...I mean.. that has nothing to do with you..!!"

"I know...I know" I replied "but I don't wanna do that.. I was angry... And whatever I did was.. I did in rage"

"In rage...!!! Faheem seriously... How can you do this to sumaiya... And then you claim you love her... Great..."

"Kunal i am sorry... I will apologise to her also..." I pleaed

"Apologies... You know that what you did is.. or will never be undone how can you be so heartless..."

"Listen... I am sorry ok but what I did was fine I don't want that she share that love..that affection...that care..to someone... " I said with my gritted teeth "these all are for me..."

"Faheem that someone is part of her life and somehow it's part of your too .."

"Whatever...." I rolled my eyes, tho he can't see me

"Of course... Now go and apologies to her..."

"Bye....!!!" I cut the call.

Part of my life... Bullshit. She never said neither he. i will apologize to her but i am not ashamed of it. why did she always do this, giving my attention to someone else.

Sumaiya's POV

I woke with dizziness and pain in abdomen region. I look around found myself in hospital, I saw someone is holding my hand. I focus on his face it was Emanual. I tried to free my hand, instead he griped it more tightly and look at me.

"Hey...!! How are you feeling?" He asked carsing my forehead

"Good" I said "you know what happen..."

"Ssshhhh..." He placed his finger on my lip to stop me from further talk.

He continues,
"You should take rest. One of the stranger bought you here and call me since last call was mine so here you are..."

Tears were flowing, "I don't know who were they... They kick me, they tried to harm my baby" I places my hand on my stomach. And horror take place in my heart.

"Emmanuel....!!" I looked at him.

"Sshhh... Sleep...relax ok I will tell you"

"My baby... Where..."

"Sshhh... Relax.... Nurse" he yelled

"Where is it? Did I delivere a pre mature baby"

I was sobbing like mess because I know where is my baby soon I sting of syringe feel on my hand and darkness consumed me.

************

It's two days I feeling incomplete, a part of mine was snatched, my soul was ripped, shattered into pieces. I didn't told Emanual that one of the goon was talking to faheem. Because I am still in shock that faheem can so blind in rage that he actually can't see that it's his child.. his unborn child.

Emanual had asked my 1000 of times about the goons and any name that they take during conversation and Everytime I lied to him. But now enough.

"Emanual...!!" I spoke "I know who attacked me that night"

"Really" he got and holds me by my shoulder "who... Who Sammy!!"

I looked into his eyes and a lone tear escape from my eye.

Faheems POV.

"Yeah... I am at airport right now I have to fly back in Austria.... Yes... No I am not running... Kunal will you......shut up" I said Kunal

"Mr. Faheem Siddiqui?" I heard a voice from behind. I turned to see, few officers were there.

"Kunal i will call you later" i said to kunal "yes.." i replied

"You have to come with us, please cooperate" the officer said

"Yes... Ok but i have to catch a flight i can't come" i said

"You have to mister please don't create a scene your wife filed a FIR against you"

"My... My wife... FIR? What rubbish"

"Yes..." The officer said and showed me the copy of it.

"I want to meet my wife...!!'

"She is there at Police station" one of the officer said.

I went to the police station, I saw her she was looking pale, hopeless and alone. I don't know how she know about this I didnt kill anybody its just... It was just an empty threat.

"Hello Mr Siddiqui" She spoke disgustingly.

********

How's the chapter?

Did faheem really kill his own unborn child?

Is Emanual really a nice guy?