13.The Suite Hug

Suite Room, Hotel Imperial

Bathroom

I lean back against the bathtub, filled with warm, soapy water and stares at the ceiling with teary eyes.
After faheem's behaviour in the conference room, I was shocked to analyse the sincerity towards his work and No trust and hope for my career in his eyes.

It made me realise that it wasn't just a few words spoken in the heat of the moment.

I can't believe, he is the same person, who encouraged me whenever I scored low in my academic and motivates me, he used to said marks can never be a barrier if you're capable enough to prove yourself and Now he is the person who denied to consider my point of view and declared that my career meant nothing to him.

However, I didn't receive an opportunity to react, as Abbas interrupted the moment to inform about the some work and for signing other paperwork.

Nevertheless, he escorted​ me to the room, after taking the room keys from Abbas. The journey from the conference room to the suite room passed in an awkward silence, where He avoided to face me, whereas I kept gazing him, in confusion

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath to calm my raised heartbeats and kill my inner turmoil. But the more I tried to forget that conversation the more i think about that.

I open my eyes and blinks away the tears, while straightening up. I collects some water in my palms and splashes on my face to fade away the sensation of Faheem's touch still lingering on my cheek.

Flashback

Conference Room

Abbas lowed his gaze and said sorry to Faheem

"Leave now" he said rudly.

I looked at him with angry eyes.

"What?" He asked, just like that as if nothing happened.

"Nothing" i said.

The way he treated abbas was plain rude.How people tolerate him, i still wonder.

But then I reminded myself he is mighty faheem ansari people are scared of him. I can sense his presence before he even speaks.

"Faheem" i just spoke his name with a hint of tiniest bit of sarcasm in my voice

"Yes Mishtu" he said affectionately.

"You shouldn't talk ko abbas like that ; he is your friend."

He looked at me and didn't even blink for a while and said;

"Mishtu it's office and here he is my junior, he have to obey me. If he wants his job."

"But faheem..."

"Mishtu it's my place I rule here and of all the people you know how i rule."

I just nodded

I don't have the strength to put sense in him, and I thought about Changing the topic or situation so I him gave his cheque

"here, it's all your hard work not mine I can't keep this with me"

"What do you mean by my hard work?" He snapped. "Honey it's ours, I mean for whom I am doing this and I am doing this for you" he cups my face, and continue "For us, for our future"

"Yes of course" I yank his hands "me and you are different faheem, you're earning and I am not and..."

"Oh so we are having this 'job' conversation again" he cuts me in middle and make air Quotes on the word job, "I can't believe Mishtu, why job is so important to you, am I not giving you the money for your personal uses?"

"Faheem it's not about money it is..."

"Then what it is?, After every fucking 2 days you have to talk out on this non sence topic. Why if this is not about money then what it is about?"

"It's about my happiness" I yelled at him finally "you went for office after 9:00 Am what should I do till 6:00 pm? I can't go out since I don't know anybody, how much I watch TV and read books? There is saturation point of everything faheem understand this please"

"Sumaiya you will never adjust in this Working environment, you have zero experience in job and.."

"Whoa...!!!" I stopped him in middle " I think you're forgetting something let me remind you, I used to work in Mumbai for NGO there, I was happy, work and being busy gives me peace and happiness faheem"

"NGO" he chuckled sarcastically " working with a NGO is what you called a job? Wow Mrs Faheem hats off, let me remind you they didn't pay you a single penny"

"Money doesn't give me happiness, work does" I yelled again.

He grabs me by my shoulder and pull closer to his lips.
"Don't you dare to raise your voice in front me, you know that I can't tolerate when someone talk in high voices"

Once we are close, and he pinned me between the wall and himself, I'm so confused on what he is doing.
His hands squeeze my ass, "fuck...Mishtu. This formal suit about killed me. You have no idea how bad I want you."

"I can't believe in between this serious conversation you want me. Are you a sadist faheem?"

I can feel his hot breath against my face, he said nothing but smirk on his face and he was looking into eyes. I know what he will do. He is going to kiss me, I won't let that happen this time

"Don't even think about it. You are a real asshole. Fuck you. Just let me-"

And, my lips were claimed again, against my wish. I was talking, cursing him, making him realise that he cannot play with me whenever he feels like and here he kissed me. It was a short kiss, nothing passionate, just a small assuring kiss filled with his intoxicating smell that was now lingering all over my body and making me go weak from within, and this idiot, he pulled away and gave me a heart-melting smile.

I was panting for breath in this short course and he was smiling. It was so Damon unexpected. I forgot what I was saying. Once I recovered the material in my brain to complete what I was saying.

He just simply held my neck, his thumb resting on my cheek, pulled his face towards me, tilted his head and just captured my lower lips into his, this time very softly and it lasted long as he sucked my lips really hard.

I hate him...
I hate him...
I hate him...
Throw him off yourself Sumaiya...

But none of my commands worked.

Ughh!

Once he backed off and he looked at me with something different in his eyes, I just gave him a serious look a and i was about to say something and I heard the door opening, it was Abbas.

"Faheem, Sir was looking for you" he said, and he notice the awkward silence "Did I disturb you guys?"

"No.. not at all Abbas" he said while smirking at me "I'll just come"

"Sure" he said "well these are keys to your suite"