16.Silent Treatmen

Faheem's Cabin, Office, Austria

Faheem's POV

Its been 2 days since she hasn't spoke to me the way she used to.

I was sitting in my office, watching the laptop screen, which has mine and Sumaiya's photos and video on display. I leaned back in my chair, shifting my gaze at the ceiling and recalling sumaiya's words from that night, after we reached home.

FLASHBACK

The moment, she demanded to leave the party, she neither talked nor faced me. The journey from the party venue to our house passed in painful silence and when my car halted at the entrance, she rushed towards her room, leaving a worried faheem behind.

The moment she was about to shut the door on my face I stuck my shoe between the door to stop locking it.

She stopped struggling, and turn his back facing my front. She was removing her jewellary.

"What was that Mishtu?" I asked.

"What?" She snapped while looking into my eyes through mirror.

"Why you wanted to come back like this? What's Wrong"?

"Nothing. I was uncomfortable there" she said "uncomfortable with you too"

I frowned at her words.

"If you want to go back you're free to go" she said while rolling her eyes

"In what tone you're talking Mishtu? Why are you behaving like this" I said and scratch my forehead.

"Why I am behaving like this?" She mimic my words in sarcastic manner "Does it matter to you?"

I know where this conversation is going on। Not again God please Not again.

"We're not going to have this conversation again Mishtu I have told you like millions of time"

"I know faheem. Thats why i am not going to ask you anything from now"

"Mishtu... " I sighed, and start reducing the distance between us "you know that today is the big day for me, still you're ruining it for me"

"I am ruining it..!" She turns her face towards me "let me remind you, you ruined my life faheem, my entire life"

I ran my fingers through hairs. I sighed roughly.

"Listen Mishtu, you know my nature I am very possesive about you, I don't want you to make friends except me"

"Are you bipolar, Faheem" she said "okay forget from now I will do those things which you say, which makes you happy, I will be Perfect Mrs. Faheem from now. Okay?

I nodded

"Okay.. so good night I am very sleepy, if you wanna go back to party you can I am fine here" she said and went to sleep on bed.

I was standing there. Speechless.

PRESENT

I have decided to pick her favorite flowers and I am going to end this torcher it's high time now.

I went to home as expected she open the door without any expression, blankly.