19. I Got a Job!

I started to stir in my sleep when something start ringing . But I felt so comfortable even though I slept in a soft mattress It suddenly felt hard.

I opened my eyes to find faheem, I was lying on him. But he was sleeping peacefully as if I weigh nothing.
When did this happened?

I found our hands were interlocked, my hand completely fits in his as if it was made for him.

I smiled at that thought and lifted my head to look at him.
He was not in his shirt may be he removed that. He looked very handsome.

What the hell was I thinking.
I tried to get up but his hold was tight, his one hand helped me as pillow and the other hand was on my waist. It was mostly on my bare waist under my shirt.

The irritating sound was comming from our bed, i dont know what was that but it is too irritating.
How can he sleep so peacefully. God

I free myself from his grip, he leaves me and turn other side, i rolled my eyes. And follow the sound.

It was coming from there, under the bed. I took out the box it was a gift. I looked at him he was sleeping.

I opened it, the labelled said

"For you ❤️"

I opened that box in exitemment, it was an iphone. Very firstly I turn off the alarm.

I looked at him, he was awake smiling at me. I jumped on him without wasting anytime I kissed him on cheeks and said thank you.

"I am sorry" he said while taking me on his lap.

"For what?"

"I broke your phone and... Anyway did you like the surprise?"

"It's ok" I said " it's ... It's.. nice, thank you, I am so happy"

"Well if you're happy in this little surprise then what if I tell you the bigger one"

I get up from his lap, and stare him for a minute.

"What's the next surprise" I asked

"Well, you got a job" he said causally

My jaw drop, my heart skip a beat. Did I hear correct, did he say job? Oh god i should ask him again.

"Did you say Job? Or it's just, I miss heard you?"

He get up and take out an paper from the drawer and put it on my hand.

I read that letter, which was saying that I have been shortlisted for the post of researcher at ABZ pharmaceutical. I got tears in my eyes I saw him he was leaning against the closet bare chest.

I ran and hugged him tightly, I let the tears fall, and keep mumbering thank you.

"Heyy... Stop crying, if you don't want to work it's ok I will not Force you" he said. I hit his chest playfully. And again snuggled into his chest.

"Thank you"

"Stop crying first" he kissed my hairs.

"When did you... How I mean and when" I put my arms around his neck.

"Well I can't see you like that, upset and quiet. So I uploaded your CV, and hence your are having an exam on Sunday, so prepare well" he said while placing his hand on my hips.

I took a deep breath, and kissed his jawline gently.

"You want me to finish my work which I was doing last night" he winks and squeezes my ass. "Tell me you want that" and spank my ass gently.