28. First Day

After hospital visit i have been unusually quiet . I have tried to be aware of his moods but he got mad and i looked away, before he could say anything i closed my eyes.

"Mishtu, please forgive me" he said

I looked at him.

"Forgive you? For what? What have you done?" I asked, he was just listening. "You know what I actually scared of you now, I don't know what made you angry so I have decided to stay quiet, and I will do least interaction with anybody. Happy?"

He opened his mouth to say something but soon I interrupted
"I need time faheem."

He just nodded.

"I want to talk to roopali. Can I?"

He looked confused, " why are you doing this"

"Yes or no, husband"

"Yes" he said lowering his head

I went upstairs and called her.She picked up immediately.

Damn this girl and her love her cell.

"So tomorrow is my first day." I tell her

"Ohhh sumiii !!!!!!! Congrats." She almost tell in exitemment. "Are you ok?You don't sound right?Is your crap bag treating you well? I will kill him."

I just smiled at her antics.

"I wanted an all the best."

"Ok all the best go slay your work" she wished me "Gotta go i have an important meeting"

I wanted to hug her ammi abba. I wanted to cry.

I was Crying, a lot.

"Sumaiya are you ok?" She asked with concern

"Yeah I am fine, you go."

She hung up after that i just sat there.
Faheem came upstairs. 

"Mishtu-"

"I am ok faheem, please go."

"You will do great mishtu." He said

I looked at him, he squat down to be on my level, and wiped the tears away, which brings more years in my eyes.

"Why are you like this Faheem? What is the matter with you? What are you hiding, did i do something with you?" I asked

He just looked at me, wiping the tears, but didn't utter a word.

"Nothing.. I was angry" he said

"Your eyes are not supporting you jammy" I said and he took me into his embrace.

I snuggled into his chest.

"I am your wife Faheem, tell me what i did? I will give you the explanation because I know I will never hurt you intentionally" I continued

"You have an important day tomorrow, just sleep properly".

He said and we went to sleep.

Next day

Finally I recovered from the pain which was given by my lovingly husband. It's almost 6 days we came back here in our house. Today is my first day in ABZ Pharmaceuticals.

Excited. Nervous.

"Hurry up!!" Faheem said, as i was still eating breakfast "you want to be late on your first day?"

"No" I said stuffing more food into my mouth. "Iwillbethereontimeiknow" I said as my mouth was full with food

"What" he asked in confusion "chew it properly, then answer"

I take my time and replied "I will be on time, I know" I said.

With that he drop me at ABZ Pharmaceuticals and leaves for his office.

I did the formalities and a girl shows me my laboratory where I have to work, there are 4 more people in that lab.

I reached the lab and i am a nervous wreck. There is nobody to talk to.I went inside the lab,I showed my joining letter to the hod.

When hod left i screamed.

This was my dream atleast one thing  went right.  I just looked around. 
A male voice spoke,

"If your antics are done shall we work?"

"Yes" I said.

I was pretty embarrassed.

"This is a dream turned to reality."

I nodded. 

He smiled and handed me days task. Now it turned to nightmare.  The amount was work was tiring but this is what i have always wanted.

"What's your name?"

"Sumaiya Al-.. ahemm Sumaiya Faheem"

"Arjun" he forward his hand  for hand shake, "Arjun Rana" he continued and he winked.

I was sure girls would have been swooning over him. Suddenly 4 more people joined the lab,arjun and I were the team leaders.

By lunch time i was exhausted . But the lunch time reminded me my loneliness and how i now only and only have faheem.

I shuddered, I wanted to work, not just for my dream but to numb everything in my mind. With that determinaion i went to lab.I was surprised to see arjun there.

"You didn't go for lunch?"

He looked at me and said-

"you are back quite early !!"

We both fell into comfortable silence,But now i am not going to be close to any guy as a friend i am not intrested in dying anytime sooner . So i got myself engrossed in work again.

I Am His Obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें