28. Surprise

Its Friday today, I came early today i texed him that i will be early he wanted to come too as he don't want me to get bore alone.

Great!

Soon I heard the door bell, I get up to answer it swearing at faheem for not leaving me alone for a moment and when I opened the door I was shocked that it wasn't him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked "How did you find me?" I say standing in the doorway.

"Aren't you going to invite me in? Asks Omair trying to smile.

"Why should I? And I also asked, how did you find me?"

"Babe, I've missed you."

"Don't call me babe, I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"That's right you're not, you're my fiance."

"I'm not your fiance, I am a wife now I am happily married and just for a friendly reminder,we broke up when I caught you fucking my friend remember?"

"That was a mistake, now please let me in so we can talk."

I try to shut the door and he shoves it open and walking in.

"Omair I'm serious, we're done... Now will you please leave? I've had a long weekend and I'm trying to relax. And my husband will be here anytime soon he will beat your ass"

"Your husband, sweetie I am the one who  saved your husband's ass during that accident if I was not  there your husband would have died"

"Omair leave.. right now" I told him in a strict voice.

"I'll after we talk, you never gave me a chance to explain."

"Ha! Once you're caught sleeping around there's no chance for explanation.."

"It was a big mistake and I've been missing you so much, it took forever to find you. I had to pay big money to find you."

"Well you didn't have to, I moved away for a reason. I don't love you anymore." I say turning my head. "Now I am happily married as I told you"

"Really!!" He laugh sarcastically "you're happy with him?"

"Yes" I screamed "I am happy, if I was not happy then why would I be here?"

He open his mouth to say something

"Just leave omair please" i begged "what do you want from me now?"

"Well nothing more than revenge and love" he replied "And you know what, how sweet it will be when your husband find out that you were in relationships, while he was working his ads off to give you all the comforts huh. How about that."

I gulped.

"Omair why are you doing this ?you cheated on me . You were with someone else in bed and-"

"I might cheated physically but emotionally you cheated me." He closes the distance between us and grab my jaw which hurts and forces me to look at him "You always thought about him, talked about him."

He continues,
"You never hated him; even if he married you forcefully you forgave him.why? Sumaiya why? Let me tell you,"
He releases my jaw, and said

"Because you love him."
This one sentences shook me from inside.

"Now imagine your childhood friend comes worrying whole day at office and then sees you in a compromising position.  He would be broken wouldn't he? He is already alone because he chose you . Even after all the humiliation. Though he forcefully married you. But his love has no bounds." He said.

My tears were flowing freely.

"Tsk tsk Mrs. Faheem,too bad"
He said and about to leave, I am freezed at my place.

"So from now do what I am saying to you, otherwise...." He smirked and leave.

"Leave me alone! I beg of you!" I go to the door opening it, "Please leave, please..."

He starts walking out the door. "Sumaiya baby I will show you how much I love you, we will be back together."

I shove him out the door "That's where you're wrong, there will never be an us ever again. Goodbye." I yell slamming the door in his face, and locking the door.

I place my back against the door taking big deep breaths, and then it happened. I just let it all out. Slowly sliding down the door sitting on the floor with my head resting on my knees.'s