29. Homesick

"Leave me alone! I beg of you!" I go to the door opening it, "Please leave, please..."

He starts walking out the door. "Sumaiya baby I will show you how much I love you, we will be back together."

I shove him out the door "That's where you're wrong, there will never be an us ever again. Goodbye." I yell slamming the door in his face, and locking the door.

I place my back against the door taking big deep breaths, and then it happened. I just let it all out. Slowly sliding down the door sitting on the floor with my head resting on my knees.'s

I wish I never even answered the damn I ended up just going to bed a little after omair left. I just wanted to end the day and not think about anything anymore.

"I will tell Faheem everything before he could say anything" with that determinaion I started crying again. And soon the sleep took over me.

I woke up again after 30 mins of nap, i still feel very low i heard his voice,may be he is back. i walk downstairs he was on call, he notice my presence and i sat down on couch next to him.

"Listen to me i want those files on my table that too on monday did you hear me"
"Abbas, i am not going to repeat myself"
"you better be there at 9:00am sharp"

with that he cut the call.

"did i disturb you?" he asked while brushing my hairs

"No" i answered "how's your day? why are you yelling"

"quite busy" he admitted "and nothing just office stress"

"Did you cry?" he asked all of a sudden

i gulped and answer "No, may be i woke so that why"

i smiled and with that i leave and serve the dinner. we ate dinner in silence. after the dinner he asked me again what happen but i made a lame excuse, as i don't want to bother him now.

I did the dishes and went to the room where he was working on his laptop I go inside and gave him a smile or may be weak smile. He closes the laptop and stood right in front of me.

"Mishtu what happened?" He asked

"I told you, nothing" I looked away " I just... I don't know"

He turn my face towards him, "you know what, one should not lie when she is worst in lying" he said

I looked into his eyes, I never thought I would cry, I cried. He took me into his protective arms and soothing my back.

"What happened? You are scaring me now. Tell me? Did somebody trouble you in office"

"No" I sniff

"Then?" He asked

I cried even more harder. I make me sit on the bed and wiped my tears away.

"Mo..mom" I snuggled into his chest "I miss her"

He said nothing he hugged me back and few times she kissed my hairs.

"It's all because of me" he wispered against my hairs

"Don't say that" I looked in his eyes.

"This is the reality Mishtu, i separate you from your family-"

"Shhh..!! Just quite" I hugged him more tightly "let me be with you for a while"

Faheem's POV

I let her sleep, she fall asleep on my shoulder. Silly.

I video called Kunal, I don't know what I want. I can't see her like this.

"Kunal..!! I can't do this"

"Glad to hear this" he smiled "now be with her apologize her, and treat her like a queen"

I nodded

"But I want the truth, why did she do that"

He frowned a little "she will said the truth just give her time"

"You know what!!" I said "just forget this I can't do this, I can't play anymore. You were right in the end the only person will hurt more is me"

"Finally, you understood!!"

I chuckled and we talk a bit more before I went to bed. I saw her sleeping not peacefully this time.

She jolted up from sleep may be she had a terrible dream. she feel suffocated and couldn't breathe, she missed her family.
She started to sob hysterically, breathing heavy trying to console herself.

"Maa, please come to me.. I am sorry maa please talk to me...I wanna hug you I want someone now desperately." She keep mumbling this

I wrapped my hands around her caging her under my embrace. She opened her eyes and looked at me,

"Nothing will happen everything will be fine, just be a good girl and sleep" I said "Just sleep when you will woke up i have a surprise for you"

And she slept, her back was facing my front. The sleep took over her but I couldn't sleep all I was thinking about her how rude I was with her during these months.

I heard her again she was mumbling again, may she was having the bad dreams I tried to hug her but she pushed me not intentionally may be in sleep.

I got up and went to balcony as the sleep was miles away from me. I recalled everything I did and apolozing silently.

I saw her and I felt the urge to take her in my arms, so I removed my shirt, and threw it across the room.

I laid beside her but to my utter surprise she closed the distance between us and snuggled close to me in her sleep.

She placed her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around my torso, and continued her angelic sleep.

But I want her even more close with me that too by herself so I reduced the temperature of the air conditioner.
Soon our room started to get cold and she snuggled close to the crook of my neck and her leg was over mine. She was practically sleeping on me seeking warmth my warmth.

A satisfactory smile spread through my face I trapped her within my arms before my eyes felt heavy and sleep undertook me.