02. The new beginning

Happy married life sumaiya i mumbled to myself. Before I could I understand something or process what Happened I touched my nose which was bleeding I went to bathroom to clean my nose. I was crying harder I was missing my family by family I mean my moms and Nana.

I was there in bathroom for a while.
I came out lied on the bed, soon I heard foot steps and unlocking of door knob I closed my eyes tightly and act like I am sleeping. It was faheem who came inside and stand near the bed. I can see his shadow, I was scared as hell and all the scenes flashed back in front of my eyes due to these I closed my eyes more tightly and I fall asleep.

(Next Morning)

"Amma... U didn't wake me up"

soon I realized now, mom won't be here, man how can I forget the most dreadful night that I had. Last night, that monster, as i expected from him, was all over me. His touch, his kiss, his breath, his presence everything makes me feel so nervous and disgust myself for my helplessness.

As I was trying to get out of bed, I saw faheem still sleeping on the couch. He was shirtless and his 6 packs were very much visible. By the look on his face, he seemed to have had a peaceful night's sleep.

Of course, he would have! after all, he was successful in torturing me last night. I wonder what he plans on doing next. Last night, he did try and force himself on me but then he left immediately after seeing me sob helplessly and don't forget that slap sumaiya.

It was dark and there still was no sign of movement in the house so, I decided to head to the washroom and get changed.

Last night, I didn't get the chance to change, that monster just jumped over me and started kissing my neck.

I was trembling with fear and sobbing so I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. I took out a suit from my suitcase and headed to the bathroom.

And I came outside he was not on couch. I feel relaxed. I was doing my hair soon I saw mark on my neck I was about to cry then I saw my stomach marks were there too.

"What you're doing?" He said

I corrected my kurta and said " na..naa.. nothing"

He came close to me turned me so that I can face his face.

He took a deep breath in the crook of my neck. He slowly started to kiss my jawline and continued placing soft kisses on my neck to the extent my kurta allowed him to.

He moved his face to my cleavage and kissed it when he heard low wimpers.
When he raised his head, he saw me in tears

"You are completely shameless! how can you do this to me? what did I ever do to you? Men always want that one thing and you are no different! Why don't you just kill me and end this torture! I know you are taking revenge on me for what all happened that day when I rejected you just stop this torture already!"

I said all in one breath and finally breaking down into tears.

"I- I couldn't sa-a-say a word to my family, n-n-or could I escape you. Oh-hh Lord, wh-y-y am I still alive? Please, ju-u--sst ..."

before I could complete he held me in tight embrace and said "

Don't worry, I didn't marry you for my physical pleasure, if you are uncomfortable then I can give you all the time that you need, also, I'm not taking revenge on you. I LOVE YOU! and I'll win your love too!"

And he leaves the room again I was sobbing like a 5.