♥00♥ Bring out your courage!

It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places and time passed without the cause being identified. 

Before anyone knew it, supernatural became normal, and dreams became a reality.

The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's  population now has some kind of special trait.

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. 

That profession is...

Hero!

Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progress of law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books.

Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil.

Heroes were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. 

Based on their performance, they are paid by the government and gain renown from the masses.

But...

This story is about a girl whose origin is different from everyone else's. 

This is her story,

this is-

The window of U.A. High School's Class 1-A broke from the inside! A cloaked figure jumped out of the window, going all the way down! 

"Oi! Get back here now!" Aizawa Shouta shouted down from the now broken window. "Not again...!" How many times was this now? It's not even the end of the school week and already her record of escaping this very classroom was 100%. 

Who was fearlessly escaping from Aizawa in the middle of him explaining something anyway?

Ridding the string of the black cloak from her neck, a young girl with snow white hair and sky blue eyes laughed as the feeling of falling was exhilarating as the wind kept hitting her. On top of her head was a pair of small animal-like black ears, and on her tailbone she had a tail that reached 20cm and was covered in long hairs that's mostly black but had a white line of hair on top. 

"AHHH!!!!" She wasn't falling alone because Kirishima Eijirou was dragged out of the window by her and now she was free falling with him. The young teenage girl had her arms around his neck, and the young boy had one arm around her waist. "Why did you drag me out too?!"

"I need you to get hard." 

"If you wanted me to get hard for you, you didn't have to do this!" It took a mere 5 seconds for him to realize just how wrong his own words sounded. He facepalmed himself, thinking it's shameless for a man to say such vulgar thing in front of a girl.