♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥

Midoriya gasped because Yuuki was awake. He was so shocked that he could only stare at her. His tears brimmed and fell as he closed the door behind him. 

"Yuuki-san...!" Midoriya did not hesitate. He ran to her immediately and he embraced her in a strong embrace. 

"Deku..." 

He wanted to tell her he was glad she was awake, but he was crying too much. He thought he had lost her forever. It was such a scary thing, losing someone you're so used to seeing on your daily school life. He couldn't imagine how it would be like if Yuuki someday stopped showing up in school. Midoriya wouldn't be able to stand the thought of her being gone just like that. 

Yuuki's tears were about to fall, but she ran her fingers through Midoriya's curly hair. "I'm sorry, making you worry like that." She didn't mean to make him worry like that. At that time, she just wanted to be a hero and make sure Bakugou was protected. "I can't let Bakugou be taken." She knew the first one to blame himself over Bakugou's capture will be Midoriya so she went in to protect Bakugou with her all. She couldn't stand the thought of Midoriya blaming himself or being sad so she told herself to succeed no matter how great the pain was. "It's okay, I'm not dead." 

"Yuuki-san...! Yuuki-san...!" He couldn't stop the tears. He grasped tightly onto her hospital provided clothes. He couldn't stop crying, he was very scared she would die due to her injuries. "I-I've watched how they beat you. Everyone saw an animal getting hit, but all I could see was you getting hurt...!" How did it look for everyone in the video? They saw a wild honey badger getting beaten up, but Midoriya saw the human version of Yuuki biting onto Magne's arm and refusing to let go as she took in the beating. He felt so frustrated, so frustrated that all he could do was not get involved while she got hurt. "You noticed we were there at the time, didn't you?" 

Yuuki nodded because she didn't want to lie to him. She didn't want to tell him the truth but she didn't want to lie to him at a moment like this. 

"I knew it..." 

"I couldn't let the villains beat you." 

"So you took the beating." 

The hand that's not in his hair was now holding onto his shoulder. She leaned her head against his and she cried too. "I'm sorry, making you worry about me. It was hard for you to watch that, right? I'm sorry." She apologized to him again and again because she knew it was heart-wrenching for him and the others. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help." 

"No! That's not true at all! It's thanks to you that we were able to get Kacchan out of the scene! Yuuki-san, you're the one who did well." He stroked the back of her head again and again, "You did so well." 

"Deku..." His embrace was warm. She loved the warmth of the embrace and the warmth of his words. She closed her eyes at it and she breathed in his scent. She listened to him cry for her. Now that she think about it, he was always kind to her, wasn't he? When some of the classmates doubted her, he's always the one who believed in her without questioning her. "Ah, that reminds me." She gently pushed against his chest. She could feel the beat of his heart and she could see the trail of tears on his face. She wiped his tears away and she smiled when she cupped his face, "Can I know what you wanted to tell me?"

Midoriya blushed at her question. He tried to look away, but she directed his face to her. He was trapped. "Yu-Yuuki-san..." 

"I want to know." 

"It's nothing important. It was the rush of adrenaline at the time-" 

"Deku, please?" 

Seeing her wanting to know, Midoriya knew he couldn't make up an excuse and leave with it. "Yuuki-san, do you remember when we first met?" He will never ever forget that very moment when she protected them when they were all transported into her world. She was supposed to be like everyone from her world, kill anyone who came in. Yuuki was different, she rescued them and she fought for them and protected them. Midoriya believed in her, he believed her to be someone who could be a good hero. "Your methods are frowned upon, but I believed in you all this time. If circumstances were different, I know you would rather be a hero than a killer."