♥29♥ Voice of the heart

And just like a dog, she followed after him. She felt that if she didn't follow, she will lose him forever. Was it her who didn't want to lose him? Or was it the memories of his former pet. 

"Get lost!" Bakugou snapped out, coming to a stop. "Stay right where you are! Don't fucking move!" 

"But Bakugou..." 

"Why don't you go and ask Kirishima to sort everything out?! He's so good at dealing with you!"

"Bakugou..." Tears welled up in her eyes. What was she supposed to say? It's not her fault that the wolf in her could be tamed by remembering the red hair's words. If Yuuki could will it, she'd like to have more people being able to help her. "Bakugou, don't go. Don't go." She walked a few steps forward, but Bakugou did not look at her. 

"Stay there. Don't follow me, I don't want anything to do with you." 

"D-don't say that..." 

"Stay there and wait for me to change my mind about you being a hero! I'm fucking out of here!" And then he left her there. He left her standing there without ever looking back. "Damn it...!" He clutched the front of his shirt, frustrated at his own words and actions. "Stupid honey badger!" 

Bakugou just couldn't understand it; he's the one who found her, sheltered her, and gave her a name! Why wasn't he the one?  Why was it someone else? 

He ran away. He ran away because the scene of Kirishima being so close to Yuuki was clinging onto his mind. The way Kirishima looked at Yuuki, it was obviously the look of a young boy who was interested in a girl. And the way Yuuki looked at Kirishima, it was the look of a young girl innocently enamored by a boy. He couldn't stand it, he hated it. So he confronted the problem with his own methods.

"Damn it!!!" The dark clouds above his head began to gather. It will rain at some point. "God fucking damn it! Of all people it had to be shitty hair! Fuck!" 

At the same time, a certain someone was walking home. But he's got some errands to do before returning home. After the event of the Sports Festival, he had been working hard and seeking for ways in which he could hurry up and reach his own goal. 

"Huh?" He saw Yuuki on the other side of the street. Why was she standing in front of an abandoned construction site? She looked upset. "It's none of my business." They were not even in the same class, why should he care about her anyway? He should finish his errands first. 'Someone from her class will come for her. Either that or she will go home by herself.' He thought to himself. 

Yuuki stayed there and she watched the path in which Bakugou disappeared from. Maybe, just maybe, if she stayed exactly where she was, he will come back. Once he comes back, she will have to try harder to try and understand him. 

"Eek!" She made a weird monkey noise because thunder clapped and roared so suddenly. She could feel the rain starting its own downpour. "Bakugou..." It's just rain, it's no big deal. She could withstand this and wait for him. 

...

About an hour later, rain had already drenched a huge part of the country and everyone was smart to be under shelters or walk with an umbrella to stay dry. Even him, who had just finished his errands, stayed dry. 

"Huh?" Just like how he saw her before the rain, he could still see her during the rain. Had she been standing there all this time? Without an umbrella too? Was she stupid? She must be stupid. He's not good with stupid people so it's okay for him to walk away, right? Yes.