♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!

Yaoyorozu made helmets with flashlights to make venturing underground easier. She also made dark blue jump suits for the recovery group to wear. 

"You're okay with just this?" Todoroki asked  Yuuki. 

"Yep! I am good! I am a honey badger, remember?" Yuuki was already transformed, she's ready to do some digging. 

"Midoriya-san, can you hear me?" Yaoyozoru was testing the communicators that she also created. 

"I can hear you. Make sure to tell us as many details as possible and we'll see if we can assist." Midoriya couldn't join them but he wanted to give support as much as possible. If possible, he wanted to be able to do something somehow. 

Kaminari was on standby; if the connection's lost, he will be able to retrieve it somehow. He's acting as the emergency source of communication. He just remembered something! "Yuuki-chan, come here a second." 

Yuuki tilt her head in curiosity and she walked over to him. "Yeah?" 

"Since you're a honey badger, I thought you'd like this. Here." Kaminari gave her a candy with a cartoon bumble bee on it. 

"Huh?" 

"It's honey flavored candy." 

Yuuki took the candy from him and she sniffed it again and again just to confirm what it was. Kaminari found her adorable and he took the candy from her to open the wrapper for her. "Okay, ah." 

"Ah." When she opened her mouth, Kaminari popped the candy into her mouth. "Hmm." It took literally a second before she cooed excitedly at the taste. "Hmm~!!!" She touched her cheeks, literally fangirling about the candy. "Kaminari~!" 

"Haha! I knew you'd like it." 

"Again!" She was like a child ready for another snack after just one second of having one.

"No, no, you can't be greedy." 

"Aww..." Her ears drooped, upset. 

Kaminari patted her on the head, feeling the ears on top of her head. "Here, I'll give you one for your trip. When you come back safely, I'll give you another one." 

"Really? Yay~! Kaminari, you're the best~!" 

This simple method wouldn't work on any of the girls in class but it would work on Yuuki.

Kirishima noticed Bakugou looked visibly annoyed. "Bakugou, don't worry! I'll be sure to return your pet to you." Kirishima whispered to him. 

"Shut the fuck up! And you better do! If you don't, I will blow your head off!" 

"Hahaha! I gotcha!" 

Jirou was trying to confirm where is the spot with less noise; that meant there's no encounter with enemies. "Yuuki, can you dig here?" She called the honey badger over. 

"All Fours!" A black and white aura emitted from her arms and legs, she's ready to do some digging! 

Honey badger's claws were not only used for attacking. If they want to, they could dig into the ground to make burrows.  In the ground, in a tree trunk, or even into an old termite mound. If needed, they can dig themselves a hiding hole in a and use their natural excavation skills to capture prey underground.

Within a matter of minutes, Yuuki was slowly going into the earth that she was digging up. 

"So fast!" Kirishima looked very impressed with her digging abilities.

"I do this on a regular basis!" Yuuki said without looking at him. 

"Make sure to stick together! We need to be able to retrieve Recovery Girl without letting the enemies detect us!" Yaoyorozu said to the group.