♥27♥ Yuuki's leash

"Sit here." He pulled out a seat from her chair and he told her to sit on it. He sat on his classmate's table, one knee hiked up so he could rest his forearm against it. Tokoyami looked at her, "I've been thinking about it, but aren't our Quirks similar? Your second one and my own." 

"Dark Shadow?" 

"I can't control him very well if there is no light by me." 

"I didn't think it was that bad for you...did you ever hate it?" 

"No. Because at the end of the day, without Dark Shadow, I wouldn't be Tokoyami Fumikage. He then pat her on the head. "I don't know for what reason you are a wolf, a honey badger, and a human, but I am sure there is always a reason." 

"A reason..." 

"Don't worry too much about it Yuuki." 

Yuuki felt like she didn't have the right to complain anymore; Tokoyami practically lived with something powerful and dangerous to him this whole time. How could she just cry about it? "Tokoyami, what will you do if Dark Shadow is too much for you to control? What will you do?" 

"That, huh?" He gave it some thoughts. "I believe if that time comes, our friends will be there to stop me. You have that too, don't you? Friends." He could be a danger to himself and to others, but he believed in his friends; they're strong enough to run away when the time called for it. He wished it was the same for her also. 

"Tokoyami..." He lived. If he could live with it and be strong about it without fear, why couldn't she? She shouldn't let fear eat her up! She wiped her tears away and she stood up on her seat, "Alright! I'm gonna do my best from now on!" She's going to live on and use him as a good example to keep her head up! 

"Hmph, just what I would expect from you." 

Dark Shadow patted Yuuki's head, "Don't worry too much, kiddo! When push comes to shove, Fumikage and I will come to protect you!" 

"You will?" She cocked her head to the left, "Even if I become a wolf?" 

"Who else will marry Fumikage?" 

"Hey! I want to protect Yuuki because she is a classmate! I'm only 15! M-marriage is too early!" Tokoyami had to turn away from Yuuki because he was utterly embarrassed by his own Quirk. "And be quiet, Dark Shadow!" 

"Aww, why are you so shy?" Dark Shadow sighed, "Sorry that he can't be honest." 

"Stop it already!" 

Yuuki started to laugh. She found it rather funny that Tokoyami could be this funny. 

Tokoyami blushed and he closed his eyes and folded his arms to try and be cool again. 

"Good morning." Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero arrived together. 

"Good morning!" She jumped off her seat and dived right to them! She's completely unaware that her skirt was flying up in midair. 

"Shorts?!" Kaminari and Sero wanted panty shots! Not short shots! Who taught her to wear shorts under her skirt anyway?! 

"Yuuki!" Kirishima caught her, he hardened his own legs so he could withstand the impact of her crashing into him. 

"Kirishima, I'm gonna do my best from now on! Tokoyami said it will be okay!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but good for you!" He had one arm around her waist, his other hand was patting her head. "It's good to see you again, I missed you." 

"Really? I'm happy to be back to see you and everyone~! I like school, I get to see everyone~."

"Too bright...!" Dark Shadow had to return because he smile was too dazzling for him!