♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero

"You won't go with us?" Midoriya didn't understand her. "But if you go with us, you don't have to hunt." 

"You are right about that, but I won't go with you even if that is the case." Yuuki was certain about her decision. She did not want to go with Midoriya and everyone when they could find an exit to this place. 

"Yuuki-san..." 

"Don't look at me like you feel sorry for me. Come on!" She twirled around once and she spread her arms out as she looked up at the sky, "Look! This is my world! I literally thrive here! In this world, I rule it!" She's just a small girl, but she made it sound like she's bigger than anything. She turned herself around and she smiled at Midoriya and Todoroki, "I like this world a lot. Sure, it has its bad moments, but what world is perfect without the bad?" 

"But-" 

"Midoriya." Todoroki put a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "She has already decided it will be that way. You need to respect her decision." 

"But-!" 

"We should turn in for the night. We don't want to be too tired to move tomorrow." They did not know how far or long they will walk. They will need to make each step count for everything because life and death was only two sides of the same coin. They have to survive and go back to their world alive!  

Midoriya reluctantly agreed. He started to walk back with Todoroki. He looked back at Yuuki to see she was still hanging out by the lake. Seemed like she will hang around here some more before going back to the den. "Shouldn't we stay with her?" He asked Todoroki.

"The jungle is her home, she will be safe no matter where she goes. You should worry about everyone and yourself than her." 

"I guess it's true that this is her territory." He wondered if she was really happy and meant everything she had said. If she wanted to stay here, why did she look so excited when she saw them all, people of her age? Midoriya was certain he didn't miss the shine in her eyes when she jumped in to rescue them from Lion. Why was he so certain anyway? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like I said! The girls should be at the center, boys should spread themselves out from there! Why is it so hard for you to understand this is the safest position to go?!" Iida was arguing with Yuuki once again. They didn't even leave the den yet because they just wouldn't come to a compromise. 

"You're the one who doesn't get it! I have to be at the front, who else will lead you fresh meats through the forest?!" Yuuki shouted at Iida. 

"I can't have a girl right at the forefront of life and death! Just tell us where to go from behind!" 

"Hah! If I was a predator and I see you right at the front, I'd come over and break your face! Quit bossing me about!" 

"I am not bossing you around! It's natural for men to want to protect women!" 

"Oh yeah, having a dick in between your legs REALLY make such a difference!" 

"We won't go anywhere at this rate..." Todoroki commented, watching them argue back and forth. 

"Alright! We should vote whose idea to go with!" Iida decided to go with everybody voting for one of their ideas.

"Screw your voting system! I am the rules!" She pointed her thumb to herself when she said that. 

"Even though she is a girl, that is so manly...!" Kirishima was touched to the point of tears by Yuuki's words and actions. Kaminari in the background was telling him to shut up and be serious about the situation they were in.