♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach

Aoyama couldn't escape anymore because of a stomach ache. He really was unlucky to be chased by Yuuki like his. 

"Poor thing." Yuuki didn't tape his legs together because she wanted to give him the dignity to walk back to the teachers and go to the toilet. "Aoyama, am I THAT scary? You shot your belly laser thingy everywhere." 

"It's a naval laser!" Aoyama cried, "Ooh...! My stomach ache...!" 

"Just do it in the bush." 

"I shall not do that!" 

"Why not? I saw Bakugou peed against a tree back in my world." 

"Don't lump him and me together! And you shouldn't watch how men go about with nature's business!" 

Yuuki scratched her head in wonder why Aoyama would say that. 

--Come in, Yuuki, are you there?-- Todoroki was speaking through the earpiece that Yuuki's wearing.

"Hi~? Who is this again?" 

--It's Todoroki.-- 

"Oh! Hi! I just chased Aoyama to the point he needs to poop! But he's refusing to go right now, do I force him to go or what?" 

--...I recommend leaving him to sort it out. Please don't watch him do it. I just wanted to tell you that I caught Iida, Asui, and Hagakure.-- Todoroki said it as if he had found them both, but initially thought he had only found Tsuyu and Iida so when he froze their feet, he got Hagakure too. 

"You got Tsuyu-chan and Iida? They always strike me as powerful." 

--Frogs are sluggish when the temperature drops. As for Iida, I froze his engines.-- 

Yuuki smiled because Todoroki was really helpful and a very powerful ally. She was happy to rely on him after all. 'Even I wouldn't be able to do that. Todoroki is amazing...' 

--Yuuki, you okay? You're quiet.-- 

"I was just thinking you're very strong and I am lucky to have met you." 

Todoroki blushed and he covered his mouth with a hand, looking away for some reason. 

'Todoroki-chan i so obvious...' Tsuyu thought to herself, still feeling sluggish.

'So jelly! Yuuki literally got the most handsome boy falling for her!' Hagakure thought as she cried comically. 

"Todoroki-kun, I admit defeat! Please unfreeze me so we can leave! Todoroki-kun!" Iida's loud voice couldn't even bypass Todoroki's current world of fluff! 

"Y-Yuuki..." Todoroki started. 

--Yeah?-- 

"Please don't use surprising attacks like that." 

--Huh?-- 

At some point, both Yuuki and Todoroki met up with one another. They were now on track to take down Tokoyami, whom Yuuki just managed to track down y scent.

"He had a shower this morning and the shower gel is the one Kuon also uses!" 

"Huh, that is kind of useful." 

"For a moment I thought Kuon was here too, but then I remembered what his face looked like whenever it's another day for pancake house to open for business." Because business was good, Kuon always took pleasure in counting money from the cash register. 

Tokoyami was within the thick of the forest because he needed to be at a place where he would have a better advantage of the hunt. Since his Dark Shadow's a Quirk that thrived in darkness, it would make sense for him to be within the forest where only little bits of light was there to give him the leash over it.