♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business

Kuon had finished making coffee for one of his regular customers. 

"Where is that cute daughter of yours, Kuon? I was hoping she'd come take my order and then eat it right on my table." One time when Yuuki offered to help out at a busy time, she thought 'take the order to the customer' meant eating the customer's order at their table. It was funny from the customer's point of view, but Kuon had never facepalmed so bad on that day. There were times when Kuon wonder if Yuuki do stupid things like that just to have him not ask her for help again or if she was actually genuinely stupid about it!

"She's at training camp. I've already told Aizawa-sensei to be as strict as he can with that girl. I hope she comes back a little smarter!" Kuon was about to reach his own glass of water, but there was a small crack by the side all of a sudden. Kuon looked out of the window to see it was already night time. "Yuuki...?" What was this bad feeling? 'You better not be getting yourself in some weird shit. You still have to come back and help me once in a while or tell me about your day.' 

"What are you talking about? Your daughter is smart. Just the other day, I saw her jaywalking across the road and when the police talked to her, she was communicating in sign language! The police thought she was deaf and just let her off with a soft caution!" 

"She is smart when it comes to getting away with stuff like that, but when it's serious things, she does stupid things in return!" 

Kuon was not the only one who had a bad feeling; on top of a random building's roof, Ninja Hero: Edgeshot was looking up at the night sky with a concerned look on his face. "Yuuki." He sent a mesage to Aizawa and he asked about Yuuki. All he could do now was wait for the next update. "Please be okay." 

...

Midoriya just couldn't return to camp knowing Kouta was still out there and villains being at large. He had decided he will save that kid! He told Iida and the others to leave without him so he was running ahead to Kouta's secret base. 

"Deku!" 

Midoriya looked over his shoulder to see Yuuki was in her honey badger transformation. "Yuuki-san?!" 

"I'll guide you! You know how to get there, but I can help you avoid enemies!" 

"...thanks!" He will accept help from her since he knew it was way better than running into someone they didn't want. 

Yuuki ran ahead of him and they high-fived one another just as she passed him. "Follow me! This way!" 

"Do you remember Kouta-kun's scent?!" 

"Of course!" 

Midoriya smiled and they both ran for it, not letting the clock beat them. Midoriya was smiling because he was proud of her. 'Yuuki-san must have noticed I was worried about Kouta-kun.' "Sorry that I am making you break the rules." 

"What are you talking about, Deku? If helping a friend out is breaking the rules, I'll break all the rules! I won't abandon anyone!" 

"You truly are on the way to become a hero." 

"Let's make haste!" 

"Yes!"

With her heightened sense of smell, she could smell where the enemies were and where her comrades were. 'Bakugou and Todoroki...! Someone is near them! That person reeks of blood!' She wanted to run to them and see the enemy for herself, but she needed to help Midoriya get to Kouta, who was incapable of saving himself in the face of danger. Also, she knew she shouldn't let Midoriya have another thing to worry about since she knew he will worry about Bakugou if she mentioned someone reeking of blood was near them. She chose to look away from the danger that was getting closer and closer to Bakugou and Todoroki. 'If it's Bakugou and Todoroki, it will be okay! They're strong! I believe in them!'