♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal

Kirishima's eyes widened because Yuuki had completely changed from having short hair to now having very long hair. Her honey badger features were all white, even her tail was longer and white. She no longer looked like a honey badger, the first thing that came to mind when he's looking at her was a wolf. A wolf that was crying in pain and anger. 

"Ggrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Yuuki's roar alone caused all of the glass of the tubes to break in an instant. 

The fetuses that were supposed to grow and supposedly become like her someday all ceased to live the instant they took one independent breath on their own. 

"What the?! A sound wave?! Just her scream alone is strong?!" Kirishima had to block with his hardened arms because the power of her roar alone was powerful. The earth was shaking because of her! 

Yuuki took a step forward and she was instantly in front of the smiling doctor. Yuuki hit the doctor with everything she had because the doctor had awoken another beast within her.

Alongside the honey badger, this girl with white hair and raging red eyes had another animal in her. That animal was a wolf, a lone wolf. This wolf killed alone, lived alone, and had always been alone. This wolf needed nobody because no pack will take in the lone wolf.

Yuuki's not supposed to have it, but she has it! A second Quirk through inhuman means of scientific engineering!

Her second Quirk: Lone Wolf!

Very few wolves will simply remain lone wolves; as such, these lone wolves may be stronger, more aggressive, and far more dangerous than the average wolf that is a member of a pack!

This Quirk is very powerful in a lot of areas, but Because Yuuki is already a honey badger, you can imagine the deadliness when you put a honey badger and a lone wolf together!

And again, you read this in Present Mic's voice!

From up above, Midoriya and everyone could feel a tremor. They could feel the earth shake with might! 

"That voice...Yuuki-san?!" Midoriya looked down at the hole with concern. Not only did he hear a story that was both terrifying and sad, but now Yuuki seemed to be roaring with might. What was going on down there? 

"Iida-kun, will you come down with me?" 

"Of course! I'm worried too. Who else wishes to volunteer?!" Iida asked the class. 

Some members of the class were visibly scared, which was understandable given that All Might, Eraser Head, Present Mic, and Recovery Girl were not here. If they go and then they die, they really will die. 

"Are you crazy! I know Yuuki is cute and adorable, but there's no way am I risking my life! It's not worth it! Besides, I know a lot of girls ten to a hundred times cuter than her! I can't die here!" Mineta shouted out his reasons for not going down the hole. 

"Don't say it like that!" Iida shouted at Mineta, "Yuuki-san was the one who took us all the way here didn't she? She took us here without encountering too much enemies, didn't she?!" 

The others were now conflicted; if they go and help, they might die. But if they don't help, what will happen to Yuuki, who was so nice to them and help them when she didn't have to. 

'This is bad, everyone is clearly scared of going down there. It's probably because Todoroki-kun and Yaoyorozu, who are the class' top two, went down there and are facing a grave danger; they are all thinking the same thing: if they can't handle it, how can I?' Midoriya did not blame them for being afraid, but what should he do?