♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥

Yuuki wagged her tail when Kaminari entered her hospital room. 

He came again because he couldn't just stay at home and wait for the news for her to wake up. He was expecting her to still be sleeping but no she was awake. He dropped a small tin box that contained the honey candy that she loved so much. 

"Yuuki-chan..." 

"Hee~." 

Kaminari picked up the tin and he pulled a chair close to her bed. He couldn't stop crying, the tears wouldn't stop. He was very worried about her and now she was awake. He covered his mouth with the hand that's not holding onto the box because he couldn't stop crying. 

"Is that for me?" She pointed at the tin; she could smell honey from the tin, she knew what was inside! "Open it for me?" The strongest impression she had of him was when he opened the wrapper for her. To everyone, it's something very small and insignificant, but to her it was special. 

"Y-yeah." Sniffling, he was ripping the thin tape that was around the lid of the tin. He couldn't help but think she was being really unfair; he wanted to look cool in front of her but all she did was make him cry, smile, and making a stupid face. "Here." 

"Ah." She ate the candy, wagging her tail left and right as she sucked on the candy. "Hmm! It tastes just like when we first got to know one another~!" From the moment he gave her the honey flavored candy, Yuuki knew Kaminari was a good person. 

Kaminari held her hand and he continued to cry against the sheets of her bed. He was crying because he thought he had lost her for real. He couldn't do anything to help her, he could only watch her get hurt from afar. Watching the video of her getting beaten up, he felt weak. He always had people praising him for having such a convenient Quirk, but he felt it lost all meaning when he couldn't bring himself to protect the one girl he always said he liked. 

He heard the sound of a wrapper being pulled. He looked up at her and he saw her opening a candy for him. 

"Have one. It will make you feel better." Just like the way he would open the candy for her, she did the same for him. "I like your face better when you're smiling at me, please don't cry." 

It was then Kaminari realized why he liked her so much. In all honesty, he was a vain person when it came to girls; all he cared about were their cute appearance. However, Yuuki changed his outlook completely; Yuuki made him realize that he was no good if he continue being just the way he was and that he needed to change himself if he wanted to be strong. 

Kaminari let her feed him. Before she moved her hand back, he gently touched the hand that once had the candy for him. "Yuuki-chan, I'm going to become stronger. I'm going to become someone who can stand equally by your side. Will you let me stand by you forever?" 

"I can't have you standing next to me if I am going to the toilet." 

"Yuuki-chan." Kaminari was very serious. He was not messing around at all.

Yuuki looked away, with hints of shyness and puzzle. "But there's a lot of things about love I don't understand. I know you're important to me, but I won't know what to do with these feelings." 

He sat on her bed and he hugged her to him. "We'll take our time with it. Like always, I'll teach you. Just like how I teach you the trends of this world, I'll teach you what dating is!" 

She smiled at his words and she nodded within the embrace. When she looked up at him, he was looking at her. 

"Hee~," She leaned up and she took him by surprise when she kissed him on the lips.