♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone

"There, there, it's okay." Todoroki was sitting at the back of the bus with Yuuki, who was not doing well on the transport. Her plan to eat snacks and enjoy her first camping trip with them was ruined by travel sickness. The bus was already driving within the speed limit so there's nothing the bus driver or anyone could do. 

"Sensei, erase my sickness! Look my way! Look at me with your dry eyes...!" Yuuki just don't do well on public transports. She had wanted to jump out the window and make a run for it, but she's always captured by Aizawa. She's now too sick to make another escape attempt.

"Idiot. And I know I have dry eyes, you don't have to remind me." Aizawa sighed and he tried catch as much z's as he could until they arrive.

"Todoroki, please do me a favor..." She was sitting close to the window because she needed fresh air. 

"Ice from my right side? Or do you want me to put my left hand on your stomach?" 

"Eat all my snacks for me. As I am right now, I can't eat it." 

Todoroki looked at her bag that was bulging with so many snacks. "I think it's best to share with the others." Todoroki took her bag and he took it to Iida, "Iida, you think you can go around and share some with the others? You seem more reliable than I am." 

Iida was more than happy to help Todoroki out. He grabbed the bag and he looked at the abundance of snacks inside. "Yuuki-kun's sweet tooth needs some moderation! What if she gets cavities?! One visit to the doctor will not be enough!" 

"Ah." Todoroki sweatdropped because Iida was acting like an overbearing father.

"Is she okay?" Iida asked Todoroki, "It's a good thing she's near the window.

"She's bad with transports. No wonder she was saying she wanted to run there instead." 

"Run where?! Our destination?!" 

Todoroki stroked her head in a comforting manner, "Try to breathe in some fresh air."

"Ugh..." She slide the window open up some more. She needed to take a lot of fresh air. "I'll try...I feel sick, and my snacks are being shared but I can't eat any." So she did look out the window. She could see Monoma pulling faces at her from Class B's bus. "Urgh...! I think I feel more sick than before!" 

"Why is she feeling even sicker after looking at me?!" Monoma shouted from his own side of the bus. Before he could make Yuuki any sicker, Kendou tapped the back of his neck and made him faint. Before she closed the window, she apologized to Yuuki. 

"Sorry about that, I hope you feel better." 

"I do feel better seeing him faint." Yuuki replied back and waving at Kendou at the same time. 

While the others greeted one another with friendly wave of the hands, Bakugou returned Monoma's favor by giving Class B the middle finger. 

In the end, Yuuki decided to sleep through the travel sickness since the back seat was spacious, she could lie down. She let Todoroki sit by the window seat so he could lean his elbow by the window while she slept with her head on his lap. 

Todoroki was stroking the side of her head while she slept with a smile on her face. She told him that he could sleep if he wanted to, but he figured she will fall to the side if he did that so he stayed awake. He didn't mind it though, she looked adorable when sleeping anyway. She was drooling in her sleep, but he didn't pay too much mind to it. 'Why do I feel so many envious eyes looking my way? My imagination?'

"Yuuki-san really is a heavy sleeper when she sleeps." Yaoyorozu had created a blanket and she put it over Yuuki. She took out a packet of tissues and she wiped away her drool because it was staining Todoroki's pants.