♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here

Yuuki bounced a little on the seat. The feel! The light bouncy feel of the comfortable seat and the bubbly feeling of it when she sits down on it! And the cool air that was blowing from the aircon! So cool and refreshing! The pictures on the menu looked so colorful and good! She had never been in such a place before! 

"Hi, are you two ready to order?" 

"Grrr!" Yuuki growled at the waitress. What did she want? What ulterior motive does she have?! "Kaminari, I'll protect you!"

"Yuuki-chan, the waitress just wants to take our order, she's not here with ulterior motives." Kaminari found it amusing that she would growl at the waitress, this must be a first for a waitress to expect! He looked at the waitress with a charming smile in hopes to woo the waitress while he's at it; if he could kill two birds with one stone, why not? "We'd like the couple's special. We'd like the pancakes with honey, please." 

"Sure! Anything else?" It doesn't seem like the waitress was interested in Kaminari.

"I'd like an iced coffee. Yuuki-chan, is there anything you want?" 

"Pancakes!" 

"It's already ordered, I mean drinks." 

"Drinks?" 

"Here, the drinks menu." Kaminari passed her the smaller menu for the drinks. 

Yuuki rotated the laminated menu a few times before she suddenly bit it in the corner. 

"Yuuki-chan?!" 

The waitress sweatdropped at the sight, a little dumbfounded by the honey badger. 

Kaminari removed the menu from her and he saw the honey iced tea so he ordered that for her. 

When the waitress finally left, it was just the two of them again. 

"Yuuki-chan, did you take note of what happened?" He really hoped she had learnt something from him order from the waitress. It was pretty embarrassing in front of a cute waitress and he could have sworn people from other table stared at Yuuki. Maybe he should have taken her shopping first before coming here. Never mind, he will try his best and help her get accustomed to the norms! 

"Huh? I was supposed to learn something?" 

Kaminari sweatdropped; this will be a lot harder than he had thought. "It's not hard, don't worry. Next time, just look at the menu and tell the waitress what you want." 

Yuuki tilted her head and she laughed a little, she scratched the side of her neck in embarrassment. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Kaminari, I can't read." 

"Oh. OH." He finally understood why she bit the menu instead. This girl never had a menu in her hands up until now! It was inconsiderate of him to assume she could do these normal things right on the first go! 

"Ooh." Yuuki stared out of the window because cars were driving by. "There are people in moving boxes!" 

"Those are cars. We should go to the mall by taxi! How about it?" 

"What is a taxi?" 

"Taxis are those moving boxes outside. You only flag the ones that says taxi on the roof." 

"Which one?" 

"Like...that one over there!" Kaminari pointed out for her. "And that one, and that one too." 

"That one?" 

"No, that's an ice cream truck." 

"Ice cream?"