♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

I really need to stop raging when playing My Hero: One's Justice... 

Hi everyone, it's Mi-chan and her author's note for this story. A BNHA reverse harem that actually went front beginning to end, you all know me by now and I either take a story from beginning to end or delete the story and make something good and even better to take its place! 

How did you all feel about this reverse harem for BNHA? Not only did I make a new OC, but I managed to write my first reverse harem for an action based anime, hurray! 

Anyway this section is more or less about my thoughts on the story as a whole as well as news that everyone is looking for. Let's get this started! 

Hachimitsu Yuuki

The OC for my first BNHA fic! Short white hair and blue eyes, she is more on the cute side than beautiful and sexy. Personality-wise, she is a mix of my two OCs, Hisui and Michiyo. 

I've decided to name her Yuuki, which means courage in Japanese, based on the fact I wanted her to have the Honey Badger Quirk and the White Wolf Quirk. So she needs to have white hair and have a fearless personality.  I hardly ever see anyone use animal-based Quirks so I thought she should have it. I'm not really into the whole standing there and blast attacks out at enemies. I'd like to see my OC actually get into the fray of the fight. 

Ah, she takes the family name 'Hachimitsu' because it means honey in Japanese, and Yuuki LOVES honey to the point of raiding beehives ^_^;;

When I made Yuuki, I couldn't help but think she was too similar to Hisui or Michiyo in earlier chapters, but I've soon managed to distinguish Yuuki from the two and she became her own person. I don't know how to describe it, but Yuuki is definitely different from Michiyo and Hisui. What do you guys think? 

The Quirks

I've decided on the Honey Badger Quirk after watching Killing Bites way before the making of Rewrite. Also, I really, really love the idea of honey badgers, also known as ratel, can come and rip anyone's throat if it feels like it. The fact that this tiny little mammal can take on any predators no matter the size is amazing in concept and I wanted to use the idea before anyone takes it. 

Naturally in her human form, she still retain the ears and the tail but when she transforms, her forearms and her mid-thighs are covered by black fur and she gets a lot stronger in terms of speed and power. She can basically do anything a honey badger could do in the wild. In the beginning of the first arc, it's basically all about how fearless the honey badger is when pitted against animals who are much bigger or threatening than itself. 

My favorite technique I love seeing Yuuki use has to be her Escape Route, in which she willingly transform into her literal honey badger form. This technique was supposed to be used to escape if she ever gets herself in a pickle but it's used for comedy effects most of the time. Ah, but she did use this technique to shift between forms in the fight with Moonfish, I guess ^_^;; 

And then we have the White Wolf Quirk, in which Yuuki had trouble to control until the breaking moment of controlling it. Starting out as the Lone Wolf Quirk, it is a representation that both the lone wolf and honey badgers are solitary animals and fights alone rather than in groups. I've used the lone wolf as a representation that although Yuuki is a honey badger and they're supposed to be alone, she actually wants to be with everyone in Class 1-A. In this form, as you have all noticed, any black fur is replaced by snow white fur and she has access to a white aura that could be used as long range attacks if she releases it. The idea is based on Lucario from Pokemon, the aura pokemon. I realized it wouldn't benefit Yuuki to just rush right into battle all the time so I wanted her to have some long range attacks too, but it comes with a price that comes in uncontrollable rage and attacking her own friends.