♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2

Choosing a hero name wasn't easy and neither was choosing an appropriate family name. Yuuki thought it was nice for the others to be considerate of her, but she didn't like the fact they were all debating in class about it. 

'I'll take it we're not going to Pancake House today...' She sighed and she watched Bakugou rip into the others. 

"I'm not going to beat around the bush. All your family names sucks so much that even the black hole itself would spit you out!" Because he's the one who gave her a given name, he felt that if anyone was going to give her a family name, it will have to be him. 

"You're not being democratic, Bakugou. You're acting like a tyrant." Kaminari pat Yuuki's head, "If you choose Kaminari Yuuki, we can go straight to Pancake House, my treat."

"Really?!"  

"Hmph, how underhanded of you to use bribery." Tokoyami calmly insulted Kaminari, "Have you no pride?" 

"What did you say?!" 

"P-please don't fight. I think it's important to let Yuuki-san choose for herself." Midoriya tried to stop Kaminari from getting angry from Tokoyami's words but he didn't realize he had triggered an angry Bakugou. 

"No! If we let that moron choose, she's going to choose Yuuki Yuuki!" 

"It's easy for me to write." Yuuki explained. 

Todoroki pointed at the board to get everyone's attention. 

"What is it, Todoroki-kun?" Iida wondered if he had written a kanji wrong on the board. No way! He's ranked 2nd in the Midterm! There's no way he would get simple kanjis wrong! 

"If we're talking about what's easy for Yuuki to write, isn't my single kanji the easiest?" His family name, Todoroki, only have 21 strokes in it and it's basically writing the kanji for car three times with one on top of two. 

Everyone stopped talking because Todoroki have a point there. 

"Also, it was my idea in the first place." 

"Nobody gives a shit if it's your idea!" Bakugou snapped at him, his hands making mini explosions. "Yuuki is not yours to put your name on her, you half and half bastard!" 

"She's not yours either."

"Huh?!" 

"W-wait, Bakugou! Let's try and talk this out. Besides, Yuuki is right in front of us and you don't want her to think violence can get you anything, right?" Kirishima was trying his best to be the voice of reasons here. 

"Screw you, shit hair! You also want her to have your name!" 

Kirishima blushed a little and he looked at Yuuki with a shy expression on his face while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Huh?" Yuuki looked at him, tilting her head like a lost puppy. She wondered why Kirishima wasn't making eye contact with her.

"W-well Yuuki is cute! She'd suit any of our names! Kirishima smiled and he reached a hand out to pat her on the head. "Right?" 

Yuuki blushed and she laughed as she scratched the back of her head. She's still not too used to compliments but it was so obvious that she liked to be complimented. 

"I know! Since there are 7 of us and there are 7 days in a week...she can have all of our family names!" Kirishima thought he was such a genius to think that! Not only could he do basic mathematics, but he was able to be considerate of everyone's feelings in regards to Yuuki's family name! He made a win-win condition in this situation! He deserved a pat on the head!