♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt

"The first thing we need to do is ensure our survival. We need to make sure we have food, water, and shelter." Midoriya had to be calm because any sign of panic will send the group into self destruction. The last thing they need was discord within the group. Midoriya noticed Mineta was still feeling down so he walked up to him with the intention of comforting him but then Kaminari touched his shoulder to stop him in his tracks. "Kaminari-kun?" 

"Let me sort him out." Kaminari went over to Mineta. "Oi, Mineta. Feeling down?" 

"No!" The boy was lying. "Of course not. We don't know where we are, the teachers are nowhere to be seen, we don't know when we are going to get killed, and I won't ever see Midnight's boobies again. I'm definitely alright..." 

"You know...I heard the girls are washing themselves at the lake." 

"The lake?!" 

"Shh! Do you want the others to find out?!" 

"Ah!"

"I say we sneak away from jobs and go protect the girls." Kaminari suggested. 

"Oh! Kaminari, you are smart!" 

"I know I am!" 

From where he stood, Midoriya was glad Kaminari knew exactly how to calm down Mineta again. 

"Midoriya-kun?" Iida wanted to speak to him. "Can we talk?" 

Nervously, Midoriya began to panic. "I-I-I'm not cut out to be the leader! The only reason why I am so calm is because if I panic, everyone else will follow like a domino! S-so-!" 

"Not that. I wanted to talk to you about that girl." 

"That girl? Yuuki-san?" 

What did Iida wanted to talk about? He doesn't seem to be like the type to have a man-to-man talk about a girl...

Near the lion's den was a lake just up North. Mineta and Kaminari tried to be as quiet as possible because they have heard the girls were washing themselves. 

"Where are they?! Where are the girls?!" Mineta was like a drooling animal in heat. "Where are the girls?!" 

"Shh! You'll give our spots away, Mineta!" 

"If you are looking for the girls, they are already done washing themselves." Kirishima was fishing on top of a rock. He was using a fishing rod that Yaoyorozu created for him. 

"Fishing?! You're fishing?! When there's such a golden opportunity?! And wait, they're gone already?!" 

Kirishima rolled his eyes at Mineta. "Kaminari, you're spying on the girls too?" 

"No! No! I came here to stop Mineta." 

"What?!" 

And then a verbal battle began between Mineta and Kaminari. They were told to leave because they were scaring away the fish that Kirishima was trying to catch.

Kirishima sighed and he continued fishing again. "Real men fish." Kirishima said to himself. He liked the feeling of waiting for the fish to come for the bait. Too bad Bakugou wouldn't join Kirishima. Bakugou was tricked by Sero into a race to build a camp when in reality it was just to get Bakugou to willingly help out. 

Kirishima felt the rod shake! "Ooh! It's here!" He stood up and he wrestled with the fish! He will catch this one too! "You are one powerful fish! You are mine!" He used his Quirk to harden his legs, not letting the fish get away from him. He also hardened his arms to pull and wrestle! "Grr....!!!!" Pulling, pulling, and pulling, he decided to trick the powerful fish into thinking it could escape and then to pull right at the last moment. "Heave, ho!!!" He finally got the fish to reveal itself! But he caught something more! He caught a naked Yuuki?!