♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥

Todoroki Shouto smiled at the sight of her finally waking up. "Yuuki..." He was glad she was awake, but the image of her being beaten while he could only watch flashed through his mind in a brief instant. He hesitated to walk forward to her because he felt a helpless feeling eating at him; it was the same feeling from when he helplessly lost his mother. He could feel the younger him haunting him in his very own shadow.

Yuuki was so happy to see him first thing in the morning. She tried to get out of the bed and take her first step of the day. 

"Yuuki!" 

The first step did not go well because she was falling. But that's okay, he caught her and he helped her stand up again. 

"Hee, sorry about that. I wanted to walk to you." She couldn't stop blushing because she actually heard his confession when she was sleeping. Her heart couldn't stop beating, what should she do?

Todoroki helped her back to her bed. He sat on her bed too and he pulled her close to him with his right arm. The top of her head was against the side of his chin, she looked comfortable because she looked happy to be close like that. He stroked her head again and again, Yuuki closed her eyes in comfort because his right side was cool. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you." 

"Huh?" 

"All I could do was watch you get hurt. If Iida wasn't there, I know for a fact I would have jumped out to save you. Iida wasn't wrong, but I felt it in me to remove you from danger if he didn't hold me back." His right hand was on her forearm, the touch was freezing because of the wavering emotions in his heart. "Every second of you being hit, I thought you'd end up leaving me." He could hear it. He could hear the younger him crying in the shadows of his heart. That night, he felt the same helplessness from his childhood days. He hated that. He hated seeing his loved ones getting hurt but he could do nothing about it. 

"We all did our best. You made that ice wall, I saw it before I passed out." The moment she said that, only Todoroki could hear the sound of glass shattering. The worry and the shadow shattered because the gentleness from her voice. "And you did save me, Todoroki." 

"I did?" 

Yuuki touched his heart and she gently pushed against him. She looked at him and he looked at her. She could feel the fast rhythm of his heartbeat and she was blushing because she knew the cause of the pace was because of her. "I'm waiting for you to wake up. I'm not going to hide this feeling anymore. If you wake up, I want you to be a part of my world because you're someone I've opened my heart to. You're someone I want to love forever, Yuuki." She looked at him with innocent love in her eyes. When she heard his confession, she felt happiness all over. "I heard you calling for me, Todoroki." 

"Y-you heard me? T-that's not..." 

"But I did."She moved his right hand back in front of Todoroki. She looked at his left hand and she reached for it too. Holding both of his hands felt funny because one was cool to the touch while the other was warm to the touch. She dragged his hands to her cheeks and she made him cup her cheeks. "Your world is just the right temperature. Will you let me into your world?" 

He would love that, but was it really okay? 

She could see the hesitation in him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she brought him into a gentle embrace. 

'She's warm...' Todoroki looked at the snow whiteness of her hair. Seeing the close view of white hair within a warm embrace felt nostalgic. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Is it really okay? I don't know how to make you happy, but I still want you in my world. Is it really okay for someone like me to keep you?"