♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!

Closing the distance when an enemy's using a long-ranged weapon was a good decision, but Stain was not one to overlook his own disadvantage. He took out a smaller dagger and he tried to cut Midoriya and Yuuki with it. However, Midoriya and Yuuki both slipped under him and were now behind his back. Stain tried to strike them down with his katana that had a very jagged up blade, but Yuuki caught his blade with her bare hand. 

'What's this? This girl caught my blade without even a cut?!' 

"Yuuki-kun?!" Iida couldn't believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. Was his eyes betraying him or something?! 

Yuuki smirked and she grabbed tightly onto the blade, not letting it move. 

"5% Detroit Smash!" Midoriya punched the back of Stain's head! And then he landed a few distance in front of Stain. 

Yuuki let go of the katana and then she jumped up to step on Stain's head in order to return to Midoriya. 

"Yuuki-san!" He was ready to receive her like a volleyball! Yuuki's foot stepped onto his wrists and then she leaped forward to kick Stain in the face! 

"Dynamic Entry!" 

"Don't call it that, Yuuki-san!" As you would have noted, attack moves were written in bold; Yuuki's newest move couldn't be in bold due to the fact it was a move not belonging here. For now, it's just an ordinary flying kick. 

The kick landed and Stain was pushed back a good distance! 

"Yeah!" She pumped her fist, excited that their teamwork landed a hit! "Deku, those moves were amazing! What kind of kickass training were you doing?!" When he was at her world, all she saw was him flicking his finger, breaking it in the process, to create a very strong force that she had to claw into the ground just to stay put! But now he was able to fight very smoothly!

"With my Full Cowl...I can fight!" Midoriya smiled at her, "Yuuki-san, 

At least that's what Midoriya thought...until he felt his own body unable to move. 

"Deku?!" Yuuki looked forward again and she managed to catch Stain's dagger with her bare hand. Just like catching his katana, her hand was not cut. "Kya!" But that did not mean she was immune to hits; if one were to really send her flying with a punch or a kick, they could send her flying. 

"Yuuki-san!" Midoriya looked to his side to see Stain's dagger. He deduced that he was grazed by Stain and blood was what triggered his victims unable to move their bodies. 

Yuuki did not fall though. She was caught by someone's right arm and she opened her eyes to see it was Todoroki. She watched in awe as Todoroki held her close to his right side while he blast out fire with his left. It was cold and warm at the same time! "Todoroki!" 

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this. You made me late." If he was any later, who knew what would happen. He looked at the situation at hand and he could see the Pro Hero Native, Iida, and Midoriya were down and unable to move. 

"Todoroki, you came right away..." Yuuki said to him, honestly surprised how he was the first to rush here. 

Todoroki went on to tell her that he understood Midoriya's message; Midoriya was not the type to send his location out for no good reason. Todoroki understood the message that Midoriya must be in some trouble that he alone couldn't get out of and needed assistance.  

"Yuuki, can you still fight?" 

"Yeah. I have bones to pick with that guy." Yuuki was looking on ahead at Stain, glaring at him. "Todoroki, I'll put him in the position for you to burn him."