♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours

Bakugou woke up to find himself in the infirmary. He looked to the side to see the orange setting sun from the window. He recognized this place! It's their world!

"Yuuki..." He held her. He held onto her tightly without ever letting her go. But he woke up holding no one. 

"Geez, even when you're awake, you still go on about that girl, huh?" Recovery Girl said to him. "You should be fine now." 

"Ugh..." His head really hurts. What happened? Everything was engulfed by fire and the sky was breaking apart with cracks in the sky. It was as if they were in a world made out of glass and Midoriya and All Might smashed their way through with their all. 

"Yuuki...!" He almost fell when he stepped on the tiled floor. 

"You need to be careful!" 

"Where's Yuuki?!" 

"Oh? That girl? Um...I forgot where she went." 

"HUH?! It's obvious she should stay with me, isn't it?! You useless old bag!" 

"You're the useless one! You're the only one who passed out!"

...

So where did Yuuki go? She's no longer in her own world. The world's so vast and wide, she could be anywhere in the world. 

"Izuku, who is this very cute girl?" 

"U-u-u-u-u-um...y-you see, M-Mom...um...Yuuki-san here is just staying for one night...y-yeah. S-something like that." Midoriya was so nervous because this was the first ever time he ever had a girl at his own home. He's so nervous right now that he couldn't think straight and his mind's going haywire! He couldn't stop sweating! He's nervous and very shy! He couldn't even look at Yuuki anymore!

The moment they have returned from Yuuki's world to their world, the whole of Class 1-A were sent back to where they were playing the game Kirishima had suggested. When they looked at the clock, only an hour had gone by. It was as if they have never went to another world. 

'Even now I can't believe All Might and I smashed through the world and made it here.' But they did indeed go to another world, and they brought back a new comrade. 

Midoriya looked at Yuuki to see her sniffing the TV. 

Yuuki pressed the on button and she was greeted with the news channel. She gasped and she pawed at the man on TV. 

"Oh my, she's like a puppy~!" Midoriya's mother found her so adorable! She touched her cheeks as the cuteness made her melt. 

"Deku! There's a man in the box!" Her tail swished left and right rapidly because she's found an intruder in the house and Midoriya and his mother wasn't doing anything about it! 

"Yuuki-san, that's a TV. Don't sit so close to it, it's bad for your eyes." 

Yuuki tilted her head in confusion. "If it's bad for your eyes, why do you still watch it?" 

"B-because..." 

Midoriya's Mother, Inko, clapped her hands. "I know! Why don't I start cooking? Izuku, can you get the futon out? You should sleep on it tonight and let Yuuki-chan here have the bed." 

"Yes." Midoriya went to the storage room to see if the extra futon were there or not. On the way there, he realized Yuuki was trailing behind him. "U-um, you don't have to follow me." 

Yuuki's ears drooped, "But I don't know your mom..." 

'Is she shy? She doesn't strike me as a shy girl.' He wondered what was wrong with her. She's more hesitant than ever since arriving...