♥15♥ You have made it here at last

Kaminari ended up on the ground! Not because Bakugou punished him, but because Kirishima just punched him! 

"Idiot! You left Yuuki all alone! She nearly walked into a running traffic because of you!" 

"I'm so sorry!" Kaminari didn't want to be hit anymore! "I was angry at the time, not at her! At the situation! I definitely don't hate Yuuki-chan! I swear!" 

Yuuki's ears perked up, "I thought you were angry at me for throwing up on you..." 

"Never! I swear, I wasn't angry at you one bit. I promise!" Kaminari clapped his hands together, "I'm sorry it looked like I was angry at you, but I was searching for you afterward!" 

"Yeah, 1 hour and 30 minutes later." Bakugou corrected. 

"Geh! She doesn't need to know that part!" Kaminari shouted at Bakugou. 

"Then? What did you and shitty hair do?" He completely blanked out the fact Kaminari was still there. 

"Don't ignore me!"

"Shopping~!" Yuuki showed off the many shopping bags with happiness! Kirishima said these are all for me!" 

Kaminari and Bakugou looked into the bags. Kaminari looked disappointed. 

"The hell, Kirishima? Where are the pink and the frills? They're all nearly black and white! And why the many hoodie jackets?" 

"What's wrong with them? They're comfy and they suit her just fine! Right, Yuuki?" 

"Hm! Kirishima said they're all comfy!" 

"I suppose they are, but you should wear something trendy too, Yuuki-chan! You're a very cute girl! It'd be a waste otherwise!" 

"Huh?" 

"Oi, you should be looking out for her wellbeing, not the trends." Kirishima begged to differ in terms of fashion against Kaminari. "Who cares if she is not into the trends? What matters is comfort." 

"You can be both trendy AND comfortable! Not that I would expect you to understand." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"Oi, you got her clothes, what about...you know?" Bakugou started, unsure of how to say this when she's here.

"Huh?" Kirishima and Yuuki were both confused as to what Bakugou was referring to. 

"Under-fucking-garments, you idiot!" 

"I've got that covered too!" Kirishima proudly announced as he fished inside one certain shopping bag. "This is what Yuuki is wearing under her clothes!" He proudly pulled out an opened box containing 2 sports bras in one hand and an open box containing 2 boxer briefs for girls. The size reads S-M.

"What the?! Sports bra and boxer briefs?! Yuuki-chan is a girl! A cute girl! You're buying clothes and undergarments for a girl, Kirishima! Not a boy! At least get her push up bras!" Kaminari was not happy and he felt that Kirishima have completely ruined what he had originally planned. 

"Push ups? Why?" Kirishima was unsure what those were. 

"Is he talking about the exercise you do with your arms?" Yuuki asked Bakugou. 

"He's not! And don't listen to that moron, you dumb animal!" 

"You're making her uncute, Kirishima!" Kaminari didn't want Yuuki to have a tomboyish appearance, he wanted her to have a cute modern day girl appearance! 

"But if Yuuki is a cute girl to start with, it shouldn't matter what she wears because she will still look cute." Kirishima explained to him. "I mean look, if she wears a skort, there's no panty shots." Kirishima said that while pulling Yuuki's skirt up a bit to prove his point.