♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!

Once she was pulled up to safety, Iida checked on her for injuries immediately. Apart from a few scratches, she was safe and sound. 

"Yuuki-kun, do you have any idea how dangerous that was?! Midoriya-kun and Kirishima-kun too! Have you two thought of the danger when you bungee jumped?! We were all lucky to get out of the situation like that! Don't do that again!" Iida was immediately on the go to lecture like the class rep he was. 

"Dude, leave Yuuki-chan alone. She's been through a lot." Kaminari tried to calm Iida down. 

"If I don't nag her, she will do it again and again! She is lucky to survive! Very lucky! Have you ever thought what if Dark Shadow come right out of Tokoyami-kun and fall with Midoriya-kun and Kirishima-kun?!" 

"Geh?!" Dark Shadow was visibly shocked! 

"T-that is something even I cannot answer..." Tokoyami muttered. Tokoyami got on one knee in front of her. "Yuuki, you still have a lot to learn." 

"I do?" 

"You're too used to relying on no one but yourself. If you had stayed put, maybe there would have been another way around. I'd rather we all fight alongside you than you sacrificing yourself." 

"Yeah, yeah! I did a good job of reaching you again!" Dark Shadow came out to speak to her and make a thumbs up. "You always do these crazy things! It's dangerous!" 

Yuuki laughed nervously, "Sorry, sorry! It was the first thing that came to mind." She stood back up again. However, she couldn't stand up for long because Bakugou punched her in the face. The punch was enough to send her to the floor. Yuuki landed with her face facing the floor. 

"Kacchan?!" Midoriya was shocked to see Bakugou laying a hand on Yuuki like that! 

"Bakugou, what the heck?!" Kirishima went to check on Yuuki immediately. "Yuuki, you okay?!" Kirishima's eyes widened when she spat out a little bit of blood to the grass. He couldn't believe Bakugou went ahead and punched her in the face! 

Todoroki felt something in him snap when he saw her spit out blood. "You...!" Todoroki grabbed Bakugou by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. "Why did you do that?! She's finally safe and you go and sock her in the face?!" 

"Todoroki, Bakugou, calm down!" Kaminari pushed them apart, "Now is not the time to bicker! We need to go back to everyone-" He was about to touch Bakugou's shoulder, but the other obviously didn't want to be touched.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" He smacked Kaminari's hand away. "Who do you think you are to touch me?! You're nothing but a hitch hiker who came all the way here for no reason!" 

"Bakugou!" Kirishima didn't like the explosive behavior that the boy was displaying right now. "Kaminari was just worried about Yuuki like the rest of us. Give him a break, he still came-" 

"If you're not the one to catch her in the first place, why bother coming?!" Bakugou walked away from them, he made trees fall by his explosions and he left them all without even giving an apology. 

"Kacchan..." The others couldn't see it, but the moment Bakugou turned away from them, Midoriya saw tears. What was the reason for the tears? 

Aizawa was not pleased at all. He looked so angry when his Quirk was in activation. 

"S-S-Sensei, p-please go easy on us..." Kaminari was visibly cowering. He couldn't explain why he ran for it when Yuuki bolted off with the swarm of corpses giving chase. 

"The seven of you...if this was performed back in our world, I would have expelled you all. Unfortunately, our rules don't work in this world. You are lucky I am only letting you all off with a warning."