♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger

She ran right through the purple gas because she's a honey badger who couldn't be brought down by something like gas. 'It's not thick, I don't have to sleep through this.' She was confident the gas will not touch her and she could make a break for where Bakugou was. 'I'm worried about Deku, his arm looks really bad. I don't it will heal by licking it or let my aura shroud him. I can't help him...' She wanted to see it for herself that Midoriya will drop off Kouta and stay at camp, but seeing such a heroic and strong look in his eyes, she knew he will just break out of safety and go into the world of danger. 

She sniffed the air and her fang could be seen the moment she smiled. She could see the ice made by Todoroki! She could also see an enemy in midair being supported by his own teeth that protruded out like blades. With her sight being as good as a honey badger and a wolf combined, she could see Todoroki and Bakugou were forced into defense; if they fight with their Quirks, they will hinder their own visions; if they run then they will be backed into the gas. 

"Hey! Toothy bastard! Why don't I send you to the dentist?!" She purposely shouted out just so Moonfish will direct his tooth blades at her. 

Moonfish did exactly as she had thought and he directed multiple blades at her way. Yuuki jumped up to dodge the blades. 'Escape Route!' Yuuki's white aura shrouded her body and she literally transformed into a honey badger. In her current form, she was able to grip and climb the blade and make her way up. 

"Don't get in my way...!!!" When Moonfish tried to stab her, Yuuki shifted into her human form and went straight to her honey badger transformation. 

'It's a good thing Kami's world have a different flow of time, I should save up my strength for the white wolf form!' She thought to herself as she prepared to punch Moonfish in the face with her fist! "ORA!!!" The punch to his cheek sent him flying into the forest, but she saw that he used his blades to break the fall. "Tch! He's hiding!" 

Todoroki created an ice slide for her to slide to safety as well as a shield to cover her from the torrent of blades as she came to their side. 

"Bakugou, Todoroki!" She was so happy to see the two of them, "I'm glad you're alright!" 

"Yuuki!" Todoroki was glad to see her too. He made a short gasp when he saw the blood on her face. "Whose blood is that?" 

"It's kind of hard to explain-" She looked to her right and she grabbed the blade that pierced through ice. The blade was just 5 centimeters from stabbing her left eye. She broke the blade by squeezing it hard until it shattered. "Todoroki, support me?" 

"You have a plan?" 

She then saluted Todoroki, "Dentist Yuuki at your service! My specialty uppercutting teeth out!" 

"Oi! Don't get in the way! I'm gonna get that bastard!" Bakugou grasped her shoulder, "I'll give that guy a fucking root canal so painful that he wished he never crossed me!" 

"Doesn't that make his teeth better? I'm trying to uppercut his teeth out and you're going to heal it? What the hell?" 

"Obviously my variation will be painful-!" 

"Bakugou!" Yuuki pushed him out of the way when Moonfish pierced through ice again. 

"Yuuki!" Bakugou and Todoroki shouted her name because the blade stopped in contact with her shoulder. 

"It won't go in, you bastard!" Yuuki broke the blade again. Still, even if it couldn't pierce through her, the contact was still painful. "Ow, that will probably leave a bruise behind." She watched Moonfish get up in the air again. The man seemed to enjoy supporting himself up and be stab-happy against Todoroki's ice wall.