♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself

Yuuki was in a room to herself. She couldn't understand why she needed to be separated from the others considering her injuries weren't life threatening in any way. She had knocked herself out before the lone wolf in her could rise up and play.

She touched the window to see it was night. She looked at her own reflection to see her face was just like usual. But when she blinked, she saw herself with crimson red eyes, very long white hair, and white ears on her head. She gasped and stood away from it immediately to see herself as normal again. 

"Yuuki-kun, can I come in?" Iida opened her door slightly in case she was already asleep. 

"Iida..." 

Iida was glad to see she had awaken. He walked over to her so he could explain all that's happened after she had forced herself to pass out. As the Class Rep and someone involved in this, he felt the need to explain everything to her. 

"Endeavor?" She questioningly called out that name when he mentioned the news outlets will claim Hero Killer was defeated by him instead. "Are you and the others okay with it?" 

"We don't really have a say in it in this situation. This will only be our secret, Yuuki-kun." 

Yuuki smiled a little, "There isn't really a point in telling me. I mean, I nearly caused you such troubles." 

"Nonsense, you were helpful. You were the only one he could stab." If he had her ability, he could get near Stain and take his revenge with ease. He thought Yuuki was amazing; she went and fought him without fear in her eyes. Whenever Iida looked into her eyes, he saw the amazing blue eyes of a young hero. It was just like the time when she stood in front of him to protect him from Cobra. 

He sat on her bed and he patted the spot next to him. "Yuuki-kun, come here." 

Yuuki looked at him and she was disheartened the moment she saw him put his right hand on top of his left arm's cast. "Iida, your left arm." Judging by his body language, his left arm seemed to have taken the greatest damage. 

"So you know. You really do know, like how animals could tell things by just one look..." He started to tell her about how his arm will just experience trouble with finger moving and numbness but it could be fixed with nerve transplant operation...but he will not fix it yet.

She sat next to him and she looked at him, "Is there a reason why you're not getting it fixed?" 

"Even though I hate the Hero Killer, he's not wrong with what he said about me. I did indeed get blinded by my own anger. Instead of doing what a hero should do, I ended up looking like a villain." 

"But..." Yuuki's ears drooped down, "If Hero Killer killed Kuon, I would go and rip his balls." 

"Yuuki-kun..." 

"But I won't do that. You taught me heroes are not like that...but you also taught me heroes are still people, Iida, the world might think revenge is wrong, might think you are wrong, but I think there is gray in between black and white." 

He smiled a little at her words and he started to pat her on the head. "Thanks, Yuuki-kun." But at the end of the day, he's a hero. He needed to accept that there were things heroes should do and shouldn't do. "But if I am to become the type of hero like my older brother, I need to rethink about my decisions. Right now, I am not a good hero let alone a good person." 

Yuuki shook her head against his words. She held his right hand and put her other hand on top of it. "You and Momo taught me how to study. If it weren't for you two, I would be dumb forever. To me, Iida is always a good person!" To her, Iida was one of the people in the class that she admired. She thought she was lucky to have befriended him and Momo and that the two of them helped her study to become smarter in terms of academics. She really held him in high regards because they spent their free time with her and put their efforts on her when they didn't need to. "Don't put yourself down like that. Hm?"