♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know

Edgeshot had just apprehended some villains and handed them over to the police. As usual, he was quick and swift in his work and he's ready to move onto a new work.

Suddenly, he received a reply back from Aizawa in regards to Yuuki's training. He read the message in his mind and he smiled under his mask because he heard from Aizawa that Yuuki was doing well in her new form.

"Yuuki...I should go and visit her when I have free time. It's been a while since I spoke to that little badger."

The training Edgeshot had instructed Aizawa to tell Yuuki to follow was a very straightforward one: Just maintain the form with willpower and fight while in the wolf form. Since Yuuki could go back and forth from her wolf form, it would make sense for her to train to maintain the form for as long as possible. In her honey badger form, she will turn back to normal when she ran out of stamina but her wolf form took a lot more stamina so she couldn't last long while in it. However, it was clear her wolf form's a lot stronger than her honey badger form because the wolf form have access to a power where she could emit aura from her punches and kicks if she wished for it...but she will need to control how much power she was using so she's not running out of stamina.

Her training was very simple: She could do whatever she wanted as long as she stayed in her wolf form.

"That's what Edgeshot-sensei said to Aizawa-sensei."

"I see, it makes sense...but why are you doing this hard training with me?" Midoriya asked her in the middle of Tiger's training.

Standing by a radio player, Midoriya and Yuuki punching their right fist down diagonally while lifting the left leg up and down, and punching the air with the left fist. This sort of stretching exercise was probably done to tear muscle fibers and power up the body and the Quirk somehow.

"Because I felt like it." Yuuki said, happily doing the exercise. "I don't know what else to do so I thought I'd come and exercise with Deku."

"Huh..."

"I went for a run with iida before. It was fun! He runs so fast! And I am using my hands too!" Yuuki was fast on her feet, but she's much faster when she use her hands too. "I want to become stronger and stronger. That way, I can stand equally with everyone!"

Midoriya smiled at her words and he nodded.

"Deku, I know the others tell me my Quirk is similar to Tsuyu and Kirishima, but I think my Wolf Quirk is quite similar to your super power Quirk."

"Y-you think so?"

"I heard from Iida that your Quirk hurts you. My 2nd Quirk makes me lose my sense of self at some point...but from what I saw when we fought Stain, you did very well! You surprise me!"

"I-it's nothing at all..."

Yuuki giggled, "There's still so much I don't know about this world or the classmates. I want to learn about everything!"

Seeing Yuuki's sunshine smile, it made Midoriya smile too. He glanced at her to see her hair was longer and up to her waist. Her hair still remained snow white and straight, her eye color was a mismatch of red and blue, and her ears and tail were pure white and longer with black tips at the end, and the fur on her forearms and mid-thighs were pure white. He thought she looked cute in her first transformation, but he didn't think the 2nd one would make her beautiful.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"A-ah! N-nothing!"

"Alright! You first, wolf-girl! Come and punch me with all you've got!" Tiger came back, he looked so scary when he's directing his eyes right at you!