♥39♥ Forward

"Alright, blow your fucking nose like your life depends on it." Bakugou was holding tissues against her nose so she could blow into it. 

Yuuki did as instructed and she blew her nose. She moved away from the tissue, not knowing the snot was connecting her nose to the tissue. "Bwahh...Bakugou..." 

"You're being disgusting." He pulled out another tissue for her. "Calm down. What happened." 

"I remembered something!" 

"Did you now?" 

"But then I forgot what it was!" 

"What the fuck?! That means you don't remember it at all!" Bakugou snapped at her, "Think before you speak!" 

"I am thinking! But every time I try to remember it, the more sad I become...!" Yuuki suddenly slammed her head into his lap and she wailed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She was crying rather messily. 

"What the hell?!" She pushed against her head, but she was not going anywhere. "You're gonna get snot all over my pants, you moron!" 

"But Bakugou! I'm sad! Kirishima hates me now, wahh...." 

"Why would shitty hair hate you? That guy looks at you like he wants to eat you all the freaking time." 

Yuuki just continued to cry against him. Bakugou couldn't find the energy to say mean things to her or threaten to make her head explode. He just sat there and ran his fingers through her white hair. He didn't say anything, he just listened to her cry. 

She talked about how painful her heart felt; she talked about how she was scared of being hated by Kirishima; how she doesn't know what to do, and what she could do to apologize to make things better. She seemed to think her remembering something and then forgetting at the same was why Kirishima was mad. 

"You're an idiot badger. Why do you think you're hated? You don't know a thing at all..." He ran his other hand through her hair, "Cry all you want. I won't blow your head off tonight." 

Yuuki whimpered as she cried, trembling and her tail swished lightly. 

"What do you want to believe in Yuuki? Do you want to believe Kirishima hates you?" 

"No, I don't want to accept that! That's why I am sad..." 

"Then don't believe it! You are your own woman, capable of making your own decisions! If you choose to believe in that shitty hair, keep believing in him! If you lose to your doubts, how else are you going to do other things?!" 

"Bakugou..." 

"Sometimes what happened right in front of your eyes isn't always the absolute truth. If you want to believe there is another truth, find it! Don't fucking cry! Find it and then you can tell yourself 'I was right all along'!" 

Yuuki moved and she looked at Bakugou with tears coming down her eyes. She felt Bakugou wipe them away with her thumbs, "That's it, don't cry. If you don't want to believe he hates you, find out the truth for yourself..."

Kirishima was about to enter the bedroom. His eyes were red and he looked a lot more tired than before. He was about to open it but it was opened from the inside. It was Midoriya.

"Huh...? Kirishima-kun?"

"Sorry, did I disturb you?" 

"It's okay. Are you alright?" 

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." 

Midoriya looked worried even though Kirishima just stated he was okay. Midoriya smiled a little, "Do you want to talk?"