♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!

It's the end of Day 2 of the written exam. Midoriya had been studying, training, and researching at the very same time. What was he researching? He was researching about ways in which people with multiple personality disorder could alter between personalities due to external factors. Because it would be inconvenient for Kirishima to always be there, Midoriya wanted to see if there was a way to bring Yuuki back from the lone wolf form. There had to be a way other than Kirishima, right? There's like many people within Class 1-A, why just him? 

"Deku~! Hi~!" Yuuki poked her head out of a tree! 

"Gah!!! It's Yuuki-san!!!" 

Yuuki jumped down from the tree, she's wearing a sleeveless hoodie jacket and she's wearing a pair of black jogging pants with red and white stripes at the side. "Hi~!" 

"What are you doing? You've got leaves all over you." He helped remove some of the leaves that were stuck in her hair. "Eh? It's tangled?" He moved a little closer and he removed a green leaf out of her hair for her. He looked at her face and he blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry...!" 

"I was up there because I thought there was a beehive." 

"Again?! You're raiding beehives again?!" 

"But it was an abandoned beehive..." 

"O-oh." 'I'm glad she's not stung.' "Yuuki-san, shouldn't you be studying?" As far as he knew, she's not studying with anyone in class. From the way she's answering every questions on the written test, she seemed to be doing well. He had been watching her after all. "If you want to, I can help you study." 

"Don't worry about it! I've been studying with Shinsou!"

"I see. Is Shinsou-kun okay?" The last time he had seen Shinsou was back at the Sports Festival. Midoriya fell for his Quirk and almost lost if he hadn't snapped out of it.

"Shinsou is a good guy. He's aiming to be a hero in his own way." 

"You're not angry at him that he tried to...you know?" 

Yuuki looked at Midoriya and she recalled something Shinsou. What did Shinsou say to her again?

"Oi, honey badger." 

"Yeah?" She's balancing a pencil on top of her lips. 

"If you want to mess around, go home and mess around. Study session is on." 

"But I'm bored!" 

"Studying is boring, you idiot." 

The two of them were in a family restaurant, both studying Science after being done with Mathematics. Yuuki was already bored and she's messing around with a pencil already.

She looked at her drink to see it was empty. "Shinsou, I'm going for another refill. I'll get yours for you." 

"Oh, okay." 

"Is orange juice okay?" 

"Yeah." 

Yuuki went to get the drinks. 

Shinsou looked at what she's written in her own notebook and he was honestly impressed by the right answers that she got. "She's actually not stupid." Also, he got question 3 wrong. He copied her answer in secret; there's no way he's going to tell her that he copied one question from her. 

From another table, a group of boys and girls from Shinsou's class were having a meal. They were whispering rather loudly about how Shinsou may have brainwashed Yuuki into going on a date with him.