♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1

"Yuuki-chan, adding a topping on it doesn't make it any better." Midnight was here to see if the names were suitable to go. She sweatdropped because Yuuki got rid of 'Pancake Destroyer' only to replace it with 'Chocolate chip Pancake'. "And please stop it, I'm on a diet and you're making me hungry for pancake."

"Ehh..." 

"Yuuki-chan, do you want me to take you to Pancake House again?" Kaminari kindly offered, "We can get the couple's special again." He finished with a wink.

"Ooh! Kaminari~!" Her tail wagged happily, she really want to go there again! 

Yuuki's one of the people who have yet to have chosen a hero name. So far, Iida, Midoriya, and Bakugou have yet to have a hero name chosen. What should she choose? Hive Wrecker sound epic, right? It's something she liked to do. No longer messing around, Yuuki started to think about what kind of hero name she should choose. It had to be a name that symbolized no one else but her, a name where people of this world will know her for, a name where she could make a brand new start of her new life.

"Are you a moron?" Her head got smacked by the small white board! She was smacked in the head by Bakugou, who was stood up and ready to reveal his hero name. 

"Ah! That hurts!" 

"Honey bees are in decline. No one will like a hero purposely wrecking beehives, you idiot." 

Yuuki pouted and she looked up at him. "Bakugou, have you decided on a name?" 

"You're damn right I have. Watch and learn, you dumb animal." And just like his usual angry expressions, his white board showed very angry looking words. "King Explosion Murder."

'He said people won't like me wrecking beehives, but he thinks people will like a hero with the word 'murder' in it?' Yuuki looked at Bakugou with a suspicious look; doesn't this make Bakugou as stupid as her when it came to choosing a hero name?

"You probably shouldn't use something like that." Midnight was not about to approve anything that involved the word 'murder'. 

"Why not?!" 

"You should be Explosion Boy!" Kirishima just HAD to take up the opportunity to make fun of Bakugou. He knew Bakugou won't choose the name he suggested but it was still funny if he did take it. 

"Shut up, shitty hair!" 

"Bakugou, Bakugou!" Yuuki waved her hand, trying to get his attention. 

"Huh?!"  

Like Kirishima, Yuuki also have a suggestion for Bakugou. What did she write? She wrote down 'Blasty McSplode' on it. 

"I'm gonna kill you, you skunk-lookalike!" 

"I'm a honey badger." 

"I really will kill you! I'll show you a reason why 'murder' should be in my name in a minute!"

"Hehe~!" Yuuki giggled at his equally explosive temper. She looked back at her blank board again. What should her hero name be? She had never thought of being a hero up until now. 

Created and raised to kill...Yuuki doesn't know anything but the arts of survival. The first time she opened her eyes, she only saw the sky of a world that was determined by a single person and she knew nothing about going against what she was made for. It's by meeting everyone here that she could see that her own destiny could change. Yes, she met them as...

Smiling, she finally wrote down her hero name. How could she forget? There's no way she could forget it. Standing up from her seat, Yuuki confidently stand in front of the class. Everyone's eyes were on her, curious as to what she had chosen.