♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki

Because he was paralyzed, Iida was unable to be of help. However, that did not mean Yuuki needed his help in the first place. Yuuki dodged the cobra's every swift whip of the tail with ease, each time she dodged she will dig her sharp claws into the scales and rip the skin apart little by little. Sure, she gets hit and bumps herself against the tail whenever she tried to aim for the face, but she will just try again and again. 

Moving on all fours, she was getting faster and faster than her enemy. So fast that she could slash out an eye!

"Gah...!" 

Relentless and undeterred by blood, Yuuki grinned and she decided to go for the other eye. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!" She purposely stayed in the blindspot and planned to leap for the other working eye from there. "Heh~!" 

After she had taken the leap, however, she was struck down to the ground with a harsh whip of the tail. Her back and her head banged against the hard ground! 

"Yuuki-san!" 

"Idiot bitch, snakes use their tongues to smell and see." Cobra hissed his tongue, "By using the tongue, we can convert olfactory information into visual information to accurately determine a prey's size and location. I can be blind and still beat the living shit out of you!" He lifted his tail high up to hit her again, but Yuuki was not scared one bit and she retaliated clawing her way to the neck before jumping away again. Blood dripped down from the top of her right eye but she didn't care.

"Amazing..." Iida could only sit there and watch her dodge each attack with ease. He thought she really was like a wild animal, her movements on all fours made her less human but he thought it was okay since it takes an animal to take on another animal.

Cobra hissed, venom dripping down from his teeth the whole time during the fight. 'She's fast. For a small girl, she is so fast.' 

"Should I rip you apart then? How do you want to be ripped? From bottom or top? Oh wait, it doesn't matter!" Yuuki rushed in for another strike! Her speed never faltering! 

However, Yuuki felt her vision going blurry. Why was her vision blurring? Yuuki fell to the ground, her eyes completely wide and she was drooling a little. "Uh...ah..." She couldn't move an inch. Why? She was moving so well before. She wasn't bitten or anything...

"Yuuki-san!" Iida called out to her. "What's this mist...?!" There was some sort of mustard and yellowy mist in the air. 'The liquid from the fangs...! That cobra planned it this whole time!' Iida thought in panic as Cobra lifted Yuuki up with his tail. 'The temperature of this pit must have caused the venom dripping from him to evaporate into the air! Yuuki-san must have breathed it in!' 

The enemy laughed in hilarity because he had Yuuki wrapped in his hold. How should he kill her? Should he slam her around the pit? Or should he crush her bones until she's all floppy from the neck down? Or should he asphyxiate her while he violate her insides with his hemi-penis?- he felt a rock being thrown at him?! He looked at Iida's way.

Iida still couldn't use his Quirk, but he proved a point to the cobra to not forget about him by throwing a rock at him. "Once someone is already poisoned by you, the next poison won't work! Your poison is also an immunity for the upcoming ones!" He was able to deduce this since he was still under paralysis and he was not down like Yuuki even though they were breathing in the same gas. 

"Heh..." Cobra simply whipped Iida away. Iida was sent flying into the rocks! "You're just a kid! Don't get in the way!" 

Iida spat out blood and he struggled to sit up. 'Shit...! I still can't move! Move! Move...! Move! Yuuki-san...! I have to save her!' Because Yuuki had been buying him time, she's forced to fight the cobra and now she was down like that. Iida gasped and he started to hit his own legs, trying to force himself to move. The man was trying to rape Yuuki! He's trying to take her shorts off! "Yuuki-san!"