♥18♥ Yuuki is learning

"Yep! If you follow the correct way, it's a lot easier." Even after losing the tag-battle against Yuuki and Tokoyami, Endou was still nice to Yuuki. "Monoma told me not to be too friendly with you, but how can I say no to these ears?!" Endou thought the same as Tetsutetsu and most of Class 1-A's students, they all thought the black ears on top of her head was too cute to leave alone.

With Yaoyorozu and Iida, they were helping Yuuki study in Class 1-A. School was opened, but Class 1-A and 1-B were still in resting period from the Sports Festival, well that applied to Class 1-B but Class 1-A still need time since going to Yuuki's world for a good number of weeks.

Yaoyorozu and Iida did not mind helping Yuuki out. As one of the top 5 students in terms of intelligence, they did not mind using their spare time to help her study. Speaking of studying, Yuuki complained a lot and tried to run away multiple times, but she's actually not dumb; it took a few days, but she's already learning things that older middle schoolers were learning! 

"Yuuki-kun, you are amazing! The character 永 (ei) contains eight basic writing strokes that are found in all kanji, and you are doing just fine mastering how to write it!" He honestly thought it would take ages for her to master it, but she got it after a few trial runs!

"Yuuki-san, after this, we'll get onto basic Math, English, and Japanese! And if you do well, I'll throw in all three sciences!" 

"Okay." Yuuki said, head down on the work she was given in a diligent manner.

'She's so cute when she's being diligent!' Yaoyorozu have no clue though; Yuuki's waiting for an opportunity. 

"How is the studying going?" Aizawa opened the classroom door. The moment he did that, Yuuki bolted for the door. She had been waiting for it! She had been waiting for Yaoyorozu and Endou to move out of the way and the door to open on its own! 

"PANCAKE HOUSE!" But before she could transform and run faster on all fours, Yuuki was caught by Aizawa's catching weapon. "Geh-!? My nose! My nose!!!" Her nose was being tugged by the cloth! She couldn't escape! "Sensei! I've been studying for ages! I want a treat!" 

"Your treat is to stay here and study until you drop." 

"That's not a treat at all!" 

Window, door, ceiling, and digging a hole to go down a floor, Yuuki had been trying various ways to escape the classroom. She wanted a break and a treat to Pancake House for every grade she had mastered. 

Honey badgers have very good memories and they're artists when it came to escaping. They're aggressive and love to pick fights with animals bigger than themselves, but they're very intelligent creatures, though they tend to be on the lazy size if they wish to! 

"Ahh! I don't wanna study! I don't wanna!" She was wrapped up from neck down to her toes. She's forced to stay on the seat and look at the various worksheets printed by Iida and Yaoyorozu. "I don't wanna study! I wanna play!" 

"You can play when school stars." Aizawa said to her. 

"Then that means no playing!" 

"Yuuki-kun, worry not! I'll make sure you are studying on our level by the time school starts! By the time school starts for us, you will be at the top of the class." Iida was on a mission; making Yuuki go from bottom to the very top! He was confident that with him, Endou, and Yaoyorozu, they could do it! They just need Yuuki's co-operation!

"Meh, staying in top 10 is good enough." But she doesn't want to co-operate! "Iida, take me to Pancake House." 

"After you have done this."