♥16♥ In order to prove myself

The many students standing outside of class 1-A were all protesting, standing outside the classroom with picket signs. There was one with a badly drawn picture of a honey badger within the red no symbol. 

"No dogs allowed?" Yuuki pointed at the sign. 

"It's a honey badger, you idiot! You!" One student shouted out, "Why are you even here, you murderer!" 

Yuuki was no longer dumb. She now knew all these students here were angry because of her. She thought what she did will remain a secret! 

"You murder pro heroes like it's nothing!" 

"You're horrible!" 

"Why is a murderer like you among us?!"

Bakugou and Midoriya were both shocked to hear they know of Yuuki's secret. How did they know?! they weren't supposed to know!

"What gives you the right to become a hero in our school?!" 

"Get out! Get out of our school!" 

"You bitch!" One male student took off his white shoe and he threw it at her way! 

Before the shoe could land a hit at her, Bakugou caught it and he caused it to explode into smithereens! 

"Yuuki-san...!" Yaoyorozu wanted to get out of the classroom and come to Yuuki's defense, but the entrance was blocked off. 

There were some students inside class 1-A, but they were unable to help because the entrance was blocked by the many students. Many of the students came belonged to the General Studies, Support, and Business Studies department. They were not happy with Yuuki joining the Hero course that they couldn't get in.

"Kaminari, can't you just shock them all dead?!" Mineta asked of Kaminari. "Come on! You can do it!"

"I'll get you guys too!" 

"Please do not block our entrance! There are other students who needs to come in!" No one listened to Iida either. 'Dammit! I can't even see what's going on out there! Bakugou-kun is just riling them up even more!'

Sticking true to Iida's thoughts, Bakugou was doing everything he could NOT to help! "Hah! You losers just can't stomach the fact that someone who can't read or write is in the hero course! Don't be jealous just because none of you can mingle with the best!" Does he even realize he was insulting Yuuki along with the other students?

Midoriya looked at Yuuki, as if to wait for her to say something. 

"Hm? It's true that I can't read or write." 

"Kacchan, I wish you could have used a different insult!" 

What came after were many students chanting for her to get out of here and not wear U.A's uniform because she was a disgrace to the hero name.

"W-wait! That's not fair! Yuuki-san might have done wrong things in the past, but that shouldn't stop her from trying to change!" Midoriya stood in front of Yuuki, defending her among the whole crowd. He was a little frightened by the amount of many people staring at his way with hate. 

Yuuki looked down at Midoriya's legs to see they were shaking slightly. 'Even though Deku is scared, he is still...' 

He wanted to be like All Might. He wanted to be like the hero he admired so much. He looked over his shoulder, "Don't worry, Yuuki-san! it's going to be okay!" There was a forced smile on Midoriya's face. "I am here!" Even when he's outnumbered, he was assuring Yuuki that things were okay.

"Deku..." 

"I'm surprised, Midoriya." Pushing out his way out out of the crowd because he was standing in the middle, Shinsou made it to the front to meet Midoriya, Bakugou, and Yuuki. "I thought you, a student in the hero course, would understand why this is happening."